All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope dylan does incredible with CEA and accomplishes everything he hopes to! I feel bad for him in a way for having people assume you've done a bad thing, when in reality it wasn't bad.

Can I give you a million shimmies simply for your Leslie Knope avatar?
ScreenShot2014-12-29at103238AM_zpsfcc06b97.png

I just feel awful for Jessica. Sure saying Dylan "screwed her over" wasn't necessarily the best judgment but she was clearly still processing the news. Poor kid has been on and off the team so much and she seems like she really wants it and works hard for it but it just isn't working out :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just feel awful for Jessica. Sure saying Dylan "screwed her over" wasn't necessarily the best judgment but she was clearly still processing the news. Poor kid has been on and off the team so much and she seems like she really wants it and works hard for it but it just isn't working out :(

The girl needs to realize that no one screwed her over but the people who chose to replace her.
And with that said, some gyms will replace someone at Worlds Finals. If they are upfront about it, then they shouldn't be accused of screwing anyone over.

I feel bad too. Am I remembering correctly that she's always been a back spot, meaning that basing is brand new for her (so of course she's gonna be weak)? Maybe w/ a little more time and she would have got better, but I guess w/ the season starting the coaches had no more time to wait :(.

I just can't make myself like Kassidy. I guess something about her has "rubbed me the wrong way" for 3 seasons. She has this sense of entitlement that I don't appreciate, and Eddie and Orby's favoritism- for lack of a better word- feeds into it. Also, I thought she aged out last season, but I guess I was wrong.
ETA sorry if this opinion is unpopular.

I just can't make myself like Kassidy. I guess something about her has "rubbed me the wrong way" for 3 seasons. She has this sense of entitlement that I don't appreciate, and Eddie and Orby's favoritism- for lack of a better word- feeds into it. Also, I thought she aged out last season, but I guess I was wrong.
ETA sorry if this opinion is unpopular.

She's a great athlete, and I'm sure when not portrayed over a Youtube show or social media, she's really not a bad person, I just think it's so off-putting that now for multiple seasons she's "quit"/"retired" and come back the second someone else is gone. If I were an athlete at that gym or a coach I think my first thought would be to look elsewhere in the gym before bringing back an athlete who, despite their talent, doesn't seem too committed.

Back