All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The comments regarding to Dylan are crazy. This young mans father is on here for gods sake and you guys are still saying some crazy things. Not all of you but I can totally point out some users that are being rude and not giving a hoot about anyone's feelings.

In regards to the Visa and the contacting of INS, I was told by 2 separate people (1 of which was informed by a Cali higher up and the other by a CEA higher up) that when CA went in to INS to get the Visa revoked, they were effectively laughed out of the office. I know nothing about Visa's, but that alone told me CA had little to nothing to do with him being here and could do nothing about him staying here.

(my skepticism has proven fruitful in making things more clear when some people thought that some things were just "obvious", even when they came from a source)

im gonna continue on to question claims, as much as people might hate it, but im skeptical of someone who got info from someone who got into from someone else who got info from some else.

regarding the bold words, was that someones interpretation of CALI's reason for going into the INS office (going in to inform the INS of the change in situation that was stated in their letter of recommendation) or were they, the recipients of this information, specifically told that the people went into the office with the sole intention of attempting to get a visa revoked and having him deported?

In regards to the Visa and the contacting of INS, I was told by 2 separate people (1 of which was informed by a Cali higher up and the other by a CEA higher up) that when CA went in to INS to get the Visa revoked, they were effectively laughed out of the office. I know nothing about Visa's, but that alone told me CA had little to nothing to do with him being here and could do nothing about him staying here.
:confused: That is very interesting especially after I told them that was not possible. I guess they thought I was bluffing Lol

@getsum
(my skepticism has proven fruitful in making things more clear when some people thought that some things were just "obvious", even when they came from a source)

im gonna continue on to question claims, as much as people might hate it, but im skeptical of someone who got info from someone who got into from someone else who got info from some else.

regarding the bold words, was that someones interpretation of CALI's reason for going into the INS office (going in to inform the INS of the change in situation that was stated in their letter of recommendation) or were they, the recipients of this information, specifically told that the people went into the office with the sole intention of attempting to get a visa revoked and having him deported?

@NJ Coach is a very reliable source.

@getsum

@NJ Coach is a very reliable source.

so are the parents of an athlete directly involved, and that showed that words can't always be interpreted to be completely true (forced to be on a show)(i was actually surprised that you shimmied dawgshow's comment). regarding njcoach, i dont like playing the telephone game.

I am sure that was their intention in going in to the office. They had no other reason to go into INS as there is no other internationals on the team. Regardless of what was in the letter there was nothing tying him to any state, gym or anything like that on his visa and there still isn't. If that was the case he would of come home as he was originally going to when he was thinking of quitting. There is only two conditions on his visa one being that he returns home before his visa expires and the other is not being able to get any paid work but that is standard for almost all 1 year visas.

@getsum I'm not doubting your source, however @NJ Coach has proven over a long time on this board to be a very reliable source.

Wait, was this the kid who was the heir to the Pantone fortune? Or am I remembering someone else on here?
Yes. I'm not sure if I'm impressed, flattered or slightly taken aback that you remember that. Am I that boring and repetitive? lol

I actually have very few words for any of this, as now this drama is just in legit death spiral. ABORT MISSION.

I have lost all respect for smoed. It's okay for then to kick someone off the team freely who works their butts off but just can't hit a certain stunt. But it's not okay for someone to willingly leave on their own because they felt in welcomed...... And then to threat someone? That's not okay.

I am sure that was their intention in going in to the office. They had no other reason to go into INS as there is no other internationals on the team. Regardless of what was in the letter there was nothing tying him to any state, gym or anything like that on his visa and there still isn't. If that was the case he would of come home as he was originally going to when he was thinking of quitting. There is only two conditions on his visa one being that he returns home before his visa expires and the other is not being able to get any paid work but that is standard for almost all 1 year visas.

well a reason to go into ins would be to inform them of the change in the situation, which would be reasonable, from a business stand-point. i just hope it wasnt to try and get someone deported. that would be very deviant and cruel. i hope it wasnt that. dylan looks happy in his cea vids, and i hope his last year is a memorable and happy one. good luck.

NJ Coach knows all. NJ Coach is never wrong.
well, I wouldn't say that ;)

However, I've always been a firm believer in there being 2 sides to every story, with the truth being somewhere in the middle. With my regards to the telephone game, all I am willing to say is I was told, by 2 separate people who had no knowledge of the other telling me (and truthfully, their knowledge of each other is probably limited), what had transpired. This information was shared to me in the beginning of October. Informer A gave me the information approximately 12 hours or so before Informer B. This was all relayed to me within a day or 2 of everything that went down. Each of these individuals had received their information from opposite ends of the spectrum. I trust the information I received and who I received it by. Each of the stories were virtually identical to each other, which I found incredibly ironic. Both stories included the fact that the attempt was made to have the athlete in question deported.

Latest posts

Back