All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How embarassing for CA that they operated under such a false assumption about their role in obtaining/ maintaining legal "residency" in the US. On the plus side, I'd venture to guess that it will soon become SOMEONE'S job to become better versed in VISA and INS information for CA. Perhaps this person can later be of assistance to the USASF, who appears to also need some clarification in this area.
No, let's keep those two parties far away from each other.

**Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along**

LMAO at the NJ Coach credibility posts. She has been on social media forever, including here. If she was speculating she would let you know.....if she states it as fact then it is. This is the nice thing about people who post here over long periods of time. They gain reputation (both good and bad depending on who you are) and If J says it then you can take it to bank and cash it in! Hahahahaha.

Dylan is one of the best athletes I've ever seen hands down. If the boy wanted to leave, they should've let him leave. Not talk trash on twitter and then run to the immigration offices.
Gotta try saving face somehow

**Nothing to see here folks, keep moving along**

[/QUOTE cea coed has a great addition (your son) to their team. ive seen his intstagram vids and interviews from the show, your son is a good kid and im glad hes happy where hes at now.[/QUOTE]
Thank you. That he is and he has never been happier than in NC

LMAO at the NJ Coach credibility posts. She has been on social media forever, including here. If she was speculating she would let you know.....if she states it as fact then it is. This is the nice thing about people who post here over long periods of time. They gain reputation (both good and bad depending on who you are) and If J says it then you can take it to bank and cash it in! Hahahahaha.
Thanks my friend :kiss:

I don't mind the questioning of the credibility. The vast majority on here don't know me and it's a touchy situation for all involved. If someone I didn't know came on here with information from sources they weren't willing to name, I'd probably question it myself. But thanks to all who vouched for me :)

813536.jpg

Thanks my friend :kiss:

I don't mind the questioning of the credibility. The vast majority on here don't know me and it's a touchy situation for all involved. If someone I didn't know came on here with information from sources they weren't willing to name, I'd probably question it myself. But thanks to all who vouched for me :)

no one needs to vouch for an emmy winning talk show host!!!

Wow. I've seen people get upset about certain athletes/dancers leaving their team, but actually going to the INS to try to get someone deported so they can't compete for your competition has got to take the cake. And here I thought the quitting fees and contracts the gyms around me charge were harsh :/.

He was lucky he got out before that release stuff went into effect too, cause it sure sounds like CALI would NOT have gave him one.

Sometimes these things just don't work out - not every athlete is a good fit for every team and forcing a kid to be miserable his last year of senior eligibility is just not right, especially when you know you have a good alternates waiting in the wings ready to replace him.

It seems pretty vindictive of SMOED IMO - maybe they were more angry at CEA than they were at Dylan though. Makes me wonder if more than just the kids were upset about Jenee going there now.

Wow. I've seen people get upset about certain athletes/dancers leaving their team, but actually going to the INS to try to get someone deported so they can't compete for your competition has got to take the cake. And here I thought the quitting fees and contracts the gyms around me charge were harsh :/.

He was lucky he got out before that release stuff went into effect too, cause it sure sounds like CALI would NOT have gave him one.

Sometimes these things just don't work out - not every athlete is a good fit for every team and forcing a kid to be miserable his last year of senior eligibility is just not right, especially when you know you have a good alternates waiting in the wings ready to replace him.

It seems pretty vindictive of SMOED IMO - maybe they were more angry at CEA than they were at Dylan though. Makes me wonder if more than just the kids were upset about Jenee going there now.
agreed with your first part.

Regardless of people being upset with CEA, Dylan has the right to be where ever he feels wanted and happy. With the way smoed team members have trash talked every person on that team who was kicked off or decided to leave, I really don't care for how they feel. I'm talking about the members who have specially said something rude. Not the ones they don't feature as much or at all.

Over all, I'm more upset with the coaches and the way they trash talk their male athletes especially. I feel like you should keep your personal opinions to your self as a coach and not bluntly say rude things about an athletic. Especially when you know that your words are going to hurt them in the long run. There are ways to go about things without being rude.

You can't please every one. No matter how much you try and change or how much did change to fit whatever persons/teams needs. There is always that one kid that feels they are not "good enough" because of coaches like them. Just because you have a three time world champion team, doesn't give you the right to trash talk anyone. Even if they aren't as skilled. You're supposed to empower them not shut them out.

It has really gotten into the coaches head that they can't be beat. I've read the emails, there was no need to say three time world champion as much as they did in that letter. I was mostly appalled about how he trash talked his old gym. There will be a team one day, new or old that just suddenly shows how powerful they are and they will be shocked.

The amount of hate Dylan is getting because he didn't feel happy, is just absurd to me. Yes, I understand that a lot of people will take any chance to be on Smoed but Smoed is not a fit for everyone. That was obviously was the case for Dylan.

I'm just overall hurt about how unprofessionally this is being handled by the coaches.

Last edited:
I am a Cali parent and will admit that I am biased...but, don't you think that he at least owed them an explanation about why he left or at least had a responsibility to let them know he would be leaving? If he could not get them to speak with him during practice (or right after) he could have at least texted them or messaged them instead of just leaving like he did. I get that he was unhappy and of course deserves to be on a compatible team, but there are right and wrong ways to do things. As a coach, I would be upset if an athletes departure was handled in this manner.

With that I will get off my soap box because I have so many other opinions about all of this, but have learned that if you don't have anything nice to say (to both sides), don't say anything at all.;)

Back