All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The girls who end up quitting just to have a social life and then come back next year just because they won worlds. It was more then one girl who did it they just didn't show them.

You should know all star cheer is a major time commitment and you will have little no social life outside of it. So there's no point of quitting then coming back just because you want a social life knowing good and well what the time commitment was and the amount of hard work.
For the love of our sanity please stop doing multiple quotes of THE SAME quote just to add a thought. If you missed something on the first attempted reply then edit your post to add it and make it known you added. Better yet to avoid confusion and multiple edits formulate a full response before you respond.

Bang bang it's a four-peat ,60% real smamily. Smoed over everything, more that half giving you bullet pain.

New voice over? I think YESSSSS!
You get a voice over, you get a voice over! You all get voice overrrrrrsssss!

I'm totally kidding, I like smoed. Doesn't matter how many "homegrown" athletes they have or don't have. Lol

I lied about one thing, that doesn't make me a compulsive liar. Next, that sounds like the opposite to me.

I post calmly,respectfully, and rationally. The replies are more of what you said. Every time I post my opinions on certain threads, someone always quotes me and takes my text out of context and starts an argument with me.

Just like what you just did pretty much. It's okay to say how you feel, but calling me a compulsive liar because of one mistake is out of line.
You should know by now that people in this forum are extremely touchy. I learned to just roll my eyes.

if you feel the need to start drama just follow these simple two steps...

2hdcf3t.png

actually, americans do get paid for medalling. 25k for gold, 15k for silver, and 10k for bronze. even if they get taxed on that, they're still paid. so that brings us back the definition of athletes getting paid based on their performance. so in the olympics, if your performance gets you top 3, then you get paid.. but you don't just get paid for participating. same thing goes for hockey. a young kid playing competitive hockey is not a professional athlete, but once they move up to the NHL, they start getting paid, and are considered professional athletes.

as for the presumptuous definition- i couldn't find a single definition of "professional sport" that didn't involve money. that wasn't just a definition i made up off the top of my head.

lastly, out of curiosity, how does a level 5 team qualify as a professional sport to you, but levels 1-4 don't? whats the difference

when i was thinking of professional athletes, i was thinking of individuals that are at the top of their game in that sport. so thats why i wasn't thinking of monetary compensation. that also why i mentioned level 5.

and if we're going by compensation, then that would mean that everyone who gets a full paid bid to nca and worlds is pro.

as a side note, the compensation given to olympic athlete winners is a joke. post tax, thatll probably cover 1/2 year's worth of training. i remember reading somewhere that aliya mustafina got a very large compensation and her university paid in full when she attends.

Last edited:
when i was thinking of professional athletes, i was thinking of individuals that are at the top of their game in that sport. so thats why i wasn't thinking of monetary compensation. that also why i mentioned level 5.

and if we're going by compensation, then that would mean that everyone who gets a full paid bid to nca and worlds is pro.
Actually there are quite a few things you can get "paid" for that do not automatically bounce you into the category of a professional (in sports). Paid bids are one of these. As long as it is obviously just to cover cost of the competition/travel etc., then it is ok. If someone were to receive 20,000$ per athlete to go to Worlds, that would then be an issue.

I think she meant at the gym that is RECEIVING the fly in athletes - as in, no reason to develop athletes when you can just fly in whoever you want. Why would you need to cultivate that talent in your minis, youth and juniors when you can solely focus on the level 5's - and when they age out and you need new ones, someone else has been developing them for you?

Most gyms don't have this luxury - they have to look at every tiny and mini that walks in the door as a possible future worlds athlete.

Not saying that Cali does not look at minis and tinys this way. Just that it's not maybe as important in a gym that has the whole country trying to move to be on their team.

They don't have Tiny's; and a limited Mini's program. Pretty sure Ventura starts at Youth. Not sure about all the other locations.

Latest posts

Back