All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder this too. Maybe there is a secret system out there between the big name gyms where they trade elite athletes like pro sports teams do - kind of like those scenes in Moneyball, only its tannaz and Courtney Pope on the phone making deals ;). When people get "sent down", they go to R5 ;).
ILLUMINATI

Edit: That made sense until I read 'Moneyball'... awk.

The question that is really interesting to me:

If someone decides to leave California Allstars and is not going back to their "home" gym - how do they get in contact with these other big name gyms they end cheering at.

Like a girl quits mid-season and ends up on another big name gyms team a couple weeks later. Rumor has it that CA helped with the transfer.

Now there is a boy who wasn't happy at CA (and that's his right to decide) ending up on another big name gym. Did they get the "news" he's willing to switch and offered him a spot? Did he or his parents ask if there was a spot open?

Or do friends from the cheer community help with these transfers?

Just curious - i don't judge, because you never know what really happened. I've learned that the truth most times lies between the storys from both sides.

Still - quitting a team and going home to the gym i came from makes totally sense. Going somewhere else can't be that easy, especially after tryouts?

I remember in J's case, she came out and said Tannaz helped assist that. My guess is Tannaz knew that team needed a girl.

As for Kiwi's switch, that seems a bit more shocking, but I imagine he just called them up or knew they had an opening and said, "I want in." And then it happened.

The question that is really interesting to me:

If someone decides to leave California Allstars and is not going back to their "home" gym - how do they get in contact with these other big name gyms they end cheering at.

Like a girl quits mid-season and ends up on another big name gyms team a couple weeks later. Rumor has it that CA helped with the transfer.

Now there is a boy who wasn't happy at CA (and that's his right to decide) ending up on another big name gym. Did they get the "news" he's willing to switch and offered him a spot? Did he or his parents ask if there was a spot open?

Or do friends from the cheer community help with these transfers?

Just curious - i don't judge, because you never know what really happened. I've learned that the truth most times lies between the storys from both sides.

Still - quitting a team and going home to the gym i came from makes totally sense. Going somewhere else can't be that easy, especially after tryouts?

I always assumed that a very famous twitter was behind Js switch to CEA - as those who were on the board when "it" (I don't mean J leaving Smoed) went down know, he is very good friends with her Mom and as it has been tweeted out a lot of times - he is also very good friends with CSP. So I always assumed that he helped with that switch. But maybe I'm also way off with my assumptions.

German version of snacks in the grass:

1200.jpg

I have said this so many times cheer is not the be all and end all of life and being on a certain team certainly isn't. The Kiwi is in the USA for a year to cheer so if he isn't happy with the style of the team (from what I know he has always done large coed style) so going group is very different then why not go to a team that suits his needs better? Maybe it could have been handled better but we don't know the full story.

As for T&S best of luck to them it really shows how much they care for an athlete when things don't work out and he is taken back. Says a lot for the program and I rally hope they have an amazing season

Yes, New Zealand boy has left, apparently for another program. Here's the thing, when you build your team on recruits, you open yourself up for things like this to happen.

I have heard that a female athlete from another program (Colorado maybe, not 100% on which state she's from) was trying out for smoed yesterday. I feel for her organization when she tells them she's leaving. Though I hope those kids don't take to Twitter about it.
Yes he has left and is with another US program.

So the NZ guy left for another USA-based program? It seems like they may get upset when people go to other new teams, as opposed to no team (like Gabi) or back to where they came from.

If Gabi ever comes out and announces she's cheering somewhere else, it will be interesting to see how they react to that.

I think how cheer is very, very team oriented sport may contribute to these kids' hurt feelings - its really wrong to bash someone online though, someone should have taught them better by now - they are 17/18, not 10/11 w/ their first cell phone ever.
Yes he has gone to another US program

Just saw a video on Instagram of "Kiwi" I guess is what we are calling him, hitting Coed Elite's stunt, with the caption saying it was the first time the group attempted it. It was ridiculously solid.

I believe she was referring to this post?
Instagram

I like how this specific stunt group is made out of cheerleaders previously on Top Gun Large Coed, Stingray Allstars Steel/Charlotte Allstars Midnight and California Allstars SMOED. I wish I could be part of the large coed family as well.....

Just curious. Did those people move to nc just so they could be on coed elite? Or did they move there for school and wanted to still cheer allstars?

Latest posts

Back