All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Think about what you JUST said.

After. Winning. The Olympics. Not only did she win team, she won all-around (among a bunch of other firsts). And took two years off. She also started back at Chow's for quite some time before switching to Buckeye's in Ohio. On that note: I'd also like to leave you with a tidbit from Marta Karolyi after finding out she had switched again:

"National Team Coordinator Marta Karolyi, who expressed satisfaction and some surprise with Douglas's physical condition at her first two national team training camps back (while she was once again working with Chow), commented on Douglas's planned comeback in OH, "My wish is that she will be consistent in her training. And if that's what she will do, I think she will be fine. But if she jumps up and down and left and right, it will be much harder."
A much more comprehensive and civil response than I could have mustered which is why I didn't even try. Thank you.

When you already have rings from winning Worlds, what better opportunity as an athlete are you looking for?

I've asked myself that same question...I can understand moving from a gym with no chance of winning a title to a gym that does have a chance...but why move from a gym that already helped you achieve that? The only thing I can come up with is maybe they are looking for a "different" experience/journey. Maybe they just want to get the most out of all star that they can and that's not always winning titles. My girls are world champions in medium coed, but I've often wondered what it would be like for them to be on a large coed team. Large coed stunts and pyramids are very different than what they do here at our gym. Now, please, no one read into this comment. We are NOT leaving T&S! lol But I'm just saying I have always wondered what more they could learn/achieve being on a large coed team. If we were not so happy here, it wouldn't be a hard thing for me to do.

I'm sure this will come off as completely ignorant so forgive me but I was hoping she'd go back to Top Gun. Can someone enlighten me as to why that wasn't an option?
from what i read no one really knows, people say it just wasn't the right fit for her

When you already have rings from winning Worlds, what better opportunity as an athlete are you looking for?

but, what happens when all your closest friends who you cheered with have aged out and moved on? Maybe she took that as the opportunity to move on and try something different. She has the rings. I don't have issues with her moving on to explore whether she can do it with other teams, cheer with friends, or stay closer to home. She moved within the time frame. She found another place to cheer . I think it will be interesting what the effect of two world champions moving to an up and coming gym might have.

As for the new show, she might have more control over it than she did with Cheerleaders.

I've asked myself that same question...I can understand moving from a gym with no chance of winning a title to a gym that does have a chance...but why move from a gym that already helped you achieve that? The only thing I can come up with is maybe they are looking for a "different" experience/journey. Maybe they just want to get the most out of all star that they can and that's not always winning titles. My girls are world champions in medium coed, but I've often wondered what it would be like for them to be on a large coed team. Large coed stunts and pyramids are very different than what they do here at our gym. Now, please, no one read into this comment. We are NOT leaving T&S! lol But I'm just saying I have always wondered what more they could learn/achieve being on a large coed team. If we were not so happy here, it wouldn't be a hard thing for me to do.
I could understand coed to allgirl (or vice versa). It's a completely different vibe and can help round you out if you're looking to cheer in/during college.

They already found their fourth boy. He is someone from in state who is a tricker like Jack Payne. Some members of the team always wanted him for a long time and joins them this year. His name is Jacob and he stared last night. You can see a picture of him in Lauren's twitter.

They already found their fourth boy. He is someone from in state who is a tricker like Jack Payne. Some members of the team always wanted him for a long time and joins them this year. His name is Jacob and he stared last night. You can see a picture of him in Lauren's twitter.

Sorry, what does tricker mean?

Don't they need to replace 2 boys?

Back