All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What happened...?
Shocked-About-The-On-Fire-House-Party-Donald-Glover-On-Community.gif

As a member of cali smoed and on behalf of myself i would like to just say from the other side of things there is a lot that outsiders, parents, cheerleaders etc don't know about California all stars as a program as well as Smoed. Just because there is a 7 to 10 minute show every sunday does not mean that it covers every little detail. It is sad that we get called bullies for what we say on social media because take a look at this thread 156 pages about a cheerleading team.. it's sad that it is full of arguments, people who think their judgement is right, or that they know every detail about the issues that go on. This is not what cheerleading is in my eyes. Every kid works to damn hard to be put down like this. Dylan made his decision and unfortunately not even smoed will know the entire story all we can do now is sit back give god the glory and be thankful for what he does for us. Everything happens for a reason and i think now my team is finally understanding that. If this rubs people the wrong way which im 99 percent sure it will, I can't say that i am sorry. I love my teammates more then i can possibly express my coaches are the worlds most incredible, gifted, kind hearted souls i have ever come across. Eddie and Orby are like my dads when i had no one and nothing they are who took care of me and not because of "favoritism" like some people like to think but because they are people who love to help and will give everything they have to someone in need. I hope at least one person on this thread can see a little of what i'm trying to get across. I'm not typing this for fan base or because i want people to love us or any of that, im saying this because i feel like i have to stick up for my family of 19 kids who haven't said a word on these boards. I will gladly take the the bashing, crap talking, blame for speaking out on this topic of answering. I hope every person can move on from this and we can focus on the beauty of cheerleading and how blessed we are to have such an amazing sport that only some are lucky to do.

Thank you
Kassidy Neary
I really want to reply to this but am actually having trouble responding in a way that doesn't sound rude as the right words are just escaping me right now.

The most important part of my response though was going to be a thank you for having the courage to enter this conversation and I am glad they have touched you in a way as special as you said they have. Every child needs to have someone care about them in a way that benefits them in life.

Also wanted to say I don't think anyone will bash you for defending them as you have.

I think the bigger issue here is one side of the story has been told while the other is being temporarily squashed.

**there is always 2 sides of a story to be told...oh wait.....**

I'm trying to catch up, sorry if this has been talked about I didn't see it, but was the episode removed from you tube? I looked via the app and didn't see it

I really want to reply to this but am actually having trouble responding in a way that doesn't sound rude as the right words are just escaping me right now.

The most important part of my response though was going to be a thank you for having the courage to enter this conversation and I am glad they have touched you in a way as special as you said they have. Every child needs to have someone care about them in a way that benefits them in life.

Also wanted to say I don't think anyone will bash you for defending them as you have.

I think the bigger issue here is one side of the story has been told while the other is being temporarily squashed.

I appreciate you responding back and having nothing but kind words to reply. I agree and i as well think that both sides have been misunderstood and unfortunately i don't think anyone will ever have the full story. All we can do is move on from here have our opinions and remain respectful. For myself what i have said on my social media i apologize for i was out of line and speaking from emotions.

I appreciate you responding back and having nothing but kind words to reply. I agree and i as well think that both sides have been misunderstood and unfortunately i don't think anyone will ever have the full story. All we can do is move on from here have our opinions and remain respectful. For myself what i have said on my social media i apologize for i was out of line and speaking from emotions.

I just want to let you know that not everyone on the boards hates Smoed/CALI, speaking for myself here but I really enjoy watching SMOED, but I will be honest with you that I saw some tweets from you that weren't so nice, and it totally rubbed me the wrong way but I also know that I'm not perfect and I think it's huge that you are apologizing! I wish you the best of luck this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are welcome and emotions can get the better of all of us at times. It is the lessons we learn from those outbursts and how we choose to react in the future that help define us. Hopefully you have some positive role models that can help show you that.

Besides, I just don't feel right attacking a kid on social media like that. Just not something adults should be in the habit of. You'd have to really be causing some trouble and even then I try to chose my words carefully.

Good luck this season and remember, us looking to have both sides heard in a fair and uncensored sort of way is nothing personal towards you.

Dylan's dad did nothing wrong. JS
He posted it from his personal Dropbox and linked it? Isn't that pretty much the same as putting it on twitter/fb and linking it?
Exactly! It is ok to link your fb, twitter or pics but not absolute proof of CA being total drop kicks?! I bet you if those drop box links were pics of snacks then it would be okay. I guess the mods are scared of Eddie & Tannaz. I don''t care who they are!

I just want to let you know that not everyone on the boards hates Smoed/CALI, speaking for myself here but I really enjoy watching SMOED, but I will be honest with you that I saw some tweets from you that weren't so nice, and it totally rubbed me the wrong way but I also know that I'm not perfect and I think it's huge that you are apologizing! I wish you the best of luck this season.

So telling the truth & putting it out there with proof is hating on Smoed? And it is okay to do it to my son?!

Why isn't it enough?

Not sure about the issue but they asked they were taken down until they had time to contact them. If you ask I'm sure someone will send you the links and you can post them to your personal Facebook or Twitter.
Those emails was them reaching out....with threats to try & keep him on the team! Pathetic

So telling the truth & putting it out there with proof is hating on Smoed? And it is okay to do it to my son?!

I don't think she's referring to you. There are plenty of others on here who come across as not liking Smoed/Eddie/Orby. I understand you're upset but jumping down her throat doesn't help, in my opinion.

No at all... She had posted on her Twitter that all the parents on this boards were hypocrites, haters and bullies so I was explaining to her that we all don't hate CALI/smoed. I think what has happened to your son is awful and very unfair.

I just hope ATV doesn't air the episode, but i know they will...
At this point I have had ZERO contact from either Eddie or Tannaz although she has contacted CEA saying she will be 'reaching out' to me asap....well it is 2 hours later and NOTHING! Why contact CEA & not me, what are they scared of?! Tannaz also told CEA that they will not air the episode. Bit late for that, it is still on the app & the damage has been done!

Back