All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand your frustration Kassidy, but we let's not forget that this one athlete was featured on your team's television show this week. I know that this is going to be hard, because you seem fiercely loyal, but it might be time for you to take a step back. You stated your piece and defended your team, coaches and friends very well; but there comes a point where it needs to be played out (and hopefully solved) by the key players.
The only reason i will not take a step back is because why should i? Why should a kid from a team who is being talked about step back. I will not stop standing up for not only my team but myself and it may annoy some people more then others because they think thats its my view and i cant see any other side but that is not true. I am so willing to see other people views and opinions but it doesn't make sense to me how everyone else is allowed to speak their mind from an outside view but the people who are being talked about and hurt in the process ( including dylan) don't seem to be able to do the same.

^ I actually have to agree, again despite my feelings about the situation. This is a public forum and of course you have every right to defend yourself and your team. No one should be censored

so wow.. did some quick updating on whats going on, and yeah those emails are horrible. regardless if it was the most ethical thing to do by putting those emails out, i cant blame him for doing so. who gives a crap if you've won worlds three times, winning isnt everything to some kids who are in the sport. And to try and threaten people with deportation is just plain dirty. Now im not a parent, but i think i would reconsider ever letting my child cheer for a program who handles themselves in that way, regardless of the show. i mean they really need to get over themselves.

It is okay for everyone to have opinions I've learned airing dirty laundry will get you no where and i learned that the hard way but what i don't get is how people are saying it's unfair to be posting negative comments about teammates and how we were bullying etc which is true it was not okay.. but now lets look at whats being said about my team and my coaches.. calling my coaches arrogant and say that they're unprofessional, making comments about how certain athletes aren't strong enough for smoed.. That is exactly what my teammates got poop for and now parents who got pissy at us for it are doing it thats my main issue. I don't understand why this thread has god knows how many pages over ONE athlete who is not associated with our program anymore. It may not be my place what so ever to be posting what i am on this site but i'm tired of just my team getting beat down when there is SO much more to this than anyone realizes.

Apparently there is also more to this than you may realize. Honestly no one knows the entire story except for the latest athlete to leave your team and the coach. No one. Not me, not you, not the owner of the gym, not a boyfriend, not a girlfriend, not a BFF or even a BAE. No one else. The real truth is that this is an extremely sad situation. Here is another truth, this is cheerleading. It is just cheerleading! Is the hateful, arrogant, hurtful behavior that has been shown justified because an athlete chose to leave a team? No. Your team and your coach have lined the pathway for being beaten down by their actions in the way of hateful comments on social media or by their inactions in not putting a stop to the hateful comments on social media. I applaud you for coming here and writing that you were sorry about the comments that you posted and acknowledging that what was said was not appropriate. I am truly sad that you are having to suffer through any of this. An honest apology goes such a long way but it does not automatically make everything better. There are consequences to our actions and the consequences do not simply vanish because an apology is offered. You are going to make it through this difficult time and when you have come through it you will be different. How the experience changes you is your responsibility alone. How your team and your coach are viewed by others is not within your control.

You know what I find really sad, everything I was told about what went down with Dylan, his leaving and Cali's reaction to it has turned out to be true. I so hoped it was exaggerated, because it didn't even seem like something that could be real. Who goes to Immigration because someone quit your team? I'm just disappointed in the whole thing really.

Oh, they went to Immigration? Yikes.

I always miss all the good stuff [emoji17] where are these darn emails posted? I feel like I'm missing half the conversation haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason i will not take a step back is because why should i? Why should a kid from a team who is being talked about step back. I will not stop standing up for not only my team but myself and it may annoy some people more then others because they think thats its my view and i cant see any other side but that is not true. I am so willing to see other people views and opinions but it doesn't make sense to me how everyone else is allowed to speak their mind from an outside view but the people who are being talked about and hurt in the process ( including dylan) don't seem to be able to do the same.

Trust me, I understand 100%. Infact, I posted a couple of days ago in your defense, saying that I probably would act similarly to how you are if I was your shoes and age. You are free to post whatever you want (and you are doing a great job of it), my main reason for suggesting that you step back, is that I just don't want you ruining your own rep fighting someone else's battle- but I know that is unrealistic when the team is probably such a large part of you- so nevermind.

Last edited:
i think it was more of a suggestion than a "just stop posting", and i somewhat agree. your first post was refreshing to see but as you kept posting it just seemed like you went full on defence mode. i don't have any affiliation with CA and have never met eddie or orby and i understand you love them and want to stick up for them, but you cant just wear rose colored glasses and ignore everything else. the tweets, emails and this episode, i found absolutely disgusting and 100% professional. I'm not quite sure how you can deny that. just because you have had a good experience with CA doesn't mean every other athlete has. (same with CEA, other CA, WC, anywhere) this show was also fully a choice. if you don't want people to judge over a 7-10 minute video then maybe agreeing to something like this wasn't in the best interest of the team, because obviously its going to get opinions.

again, i don't think they were telling you to stop posting, i think it was more of a "quit while you're ahead" type thing. but you can choose to ignore it, you have every right to!

Back