All-Star Cheerleaders Season 3?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm glad I'm home by myself because I'm laughing so hard I'm snorting. Not attractive.

Carry on
Hahahaha! In my classroom I have a "3 snort laugh violation". We all have only three allowed laugh so hard you snort laughs per nine weeks. The kids think it's a riot!

Boy did I pick the wrong day to take cp16 on the slopes! A little mother/son bonding at 40mph and I return to 267 messages in this thread.

Can't take y'all anywhere.

There have been multiple times I've chuckled quietly but @astaley22 won the internet with Inigo Montoya. My family now thinks I'm psychotic for the random outburst in a quiet room while laying on the couch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's really not why they think you're psychotic

I agree with most of this post however....It makes no difference if he was not an unhappy paying customer. Being upset about him choosing to leave is expected but setting out to destroy him & his last senior year is not the way to I things. It is always the gym you are going to that arranges a host family for athletes particularly internationals. They were not paying the host family to house my son. That is something the host family insisted on doing when I was wanting to pay them for food & board etc. The same host family had hosted athletes before & been involved with CA for many years with their own kids. They now have nothing to do with CA after this & are still looking out for my son like one of their own.
There is no discrepancy as to how much CA helped. I already posted about that. They wrote a letter of support for the visa application and asked host family to do the same (something I had already ask of the host family) I did the work for his application, I arranged a letter of support from the NZ cheerleading body, his team here, wrote letter of support from myself & so did Dylan stating his case & why he wanted to be on the team etc as well as outlining his international & national awards & achievements in the sport to date.
They chose not to leave the situation alone after going into INS by making the episode. (I guess you missed the part about them following through with the threats?)
I am not debating any of your claims or disagreeing with anything you have stated thus far. My post was in response to those who questioned 1) why such a big deal was made about Dylan leaving vs other athletes and 2) why they were so upset he left when they replace ppl on a regular basis. As I mentioned before I do not believe that the measures they took were appropriate, however, I do understand (from their point of view) that they had invested more time, energy, and resources into your son (along with a few others) then they presumably do with local athletes and therefore may have taken it more to heart. I'm in no way saying this gives them validation for their actions but I do believe it adds to their emotion. Similarly if I had a kid I picked up everyday for practice and helped to cover their expenses I would be upset if they said mid season I'm not happy here I'm going to another gym. I wouldn't speak negatively about them or threaten them but I would be lying if I didn't say this would hurt me more then someone else on the team making the same decision.

Because Gabi has stans and a following that would have drug and read Smoed for filth had they attacked her

Dylan....although talented was not really cheer-famous..

It's kind of like tweeting something mean about Beyonce vs Michelle Williams. Your mentions will get ripped to shreds over Beyonce....Michelle? Meh. Not so much.
My guess as well.

**i have decided to announce my retirement from Fierce Board. I just don't know when or if it'll be forever**

Me after reading this thread...
dcc1a4a6575e5633d5ed5046159e1e8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back