All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For the most part I actually enjoyed this episode. Liked getting to see PA represented more how she was in the CMT show. Liked getting to see the warm-up. Could have gone without the hotel room clips and shown day 1, but clearly that is not ATV's style.

I just finished watching the new program and I knew the outcome already, but I was actually jumping up and down excited for this team to get that paid. .. I really like the direction the program has taken...Showing all the athletes praying, pumping each other up and executing and delivering a great routine,,,Yes, TeamGunz! I also love seeing the emotional roller-coaster each coach were feeling, particularly PA... PA, you definitely motivated me to care some, okay I hate to say it, "Love like no other kind of Love". Lol

That won't be for another 5 months... :p

Oh for the love. It's already July; I know they started showing this season later in the season than the SMOED season, but you'd think they'd hurry things up a bit since I'm pretty sure comp season starts next month for the next season.

Back