All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:cheering:;)I actually enjoyed the new episodes and the direction this show had taken. Keep the episodes coming and I was just wondering, will CJA next season showcase both All Girls team- The Bombshells and TeamGunz this will make for exciting TV...

Last edited:
:cheering:;)I actually enjoy the new episodes and the direction this show had taken. Keep the episodes coming and I was just wondering, will CJA next season showcase both All Girls team- The Bombshells and TeamGunz this will make for exciting TV...

IUs CJA doing it again next season?

I think she meant "is" just like you meant confused. ;)
Yes, thank you @Twinklestars for the correction and clarity. I am hoping this program is given a second season and I will especially like to see more teams highlighted. Since CJA added The Bombshells ( SS5), which 3 of these athletes are really good friends with my daughter and are 1st time athletes on a Worlds team, I think this will create some excitement to watch these young athletes and know that they can shine on this level and team...

Last edited:
btw, get ready for some more awesomeness...

i1b0qp.jpg

:D

If Smoed is back, what is going to happen with New Jersey? Enquiring minds want to know...

If Smoed is back, what is going to happen with New Jersey? Enquiring minds want to know...
I'm thinking there is probably a good chance their show is done. Classy, well run programs aren't nearly as profitable in youtube land.
I didn't love the show - it was far better than the other black and blue team's youtube show, but I really liked their first docu-series much better.
In real life cheerleading, I'm hoping to see great things from CJA this season. I've always been a fan of their program.

Awww! I really wanted the show to get a 2nd season to work on the things that did not connect in a shorten format.
C'mon, give the East Coast another chance to be represented, I think the mistakes that were made by CJA, and hurt CJA the most, made their show look too much like Smoed's format. If CJA were given a second season, I think they could have showcased the 2 level 5 teams, which can make for good viewing, authenticity and originality. jmo...

Awww! I really wanted the show to get a 2nd season to work on the things that did not connect in a shorten format.
C'mon, give the East Coast another chance to be represented, I think the mistakes that were made by CJA, and hurt CJA the most, made their show look too much like Smoed's format. If CJA were given a second season, I think they could have showcased the 2 level 5 teams, which can make for good viewing, authenticity and originality. jmo...
I enjoyed the first CJA series on CMT. I couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of the first ep of the newer one, barely had that much time in my life to waste.

:defeated:I hate to be a nuisance about this and I may look bias, but what about New Jersey Cheerleading? I really like and think we should support a program that had at least 99% of their athletes were in-house and many grew up in the program and many starting from Lvl 1 teams and gradually move up to Lvl 5 team. Aren't these the qualities that we wish and hope for and want to support.

What exactly was wrong with this program? Inquiring minds seriously need to know...

Last edited:
Back