All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love Patty Ann and love Michele! Thankful to have had the opportunity to work with and learn from Michele! She's incredible.

CJA competed last night in New Jersey at a competition my cp's team attended... I saw the guys filming... funny thing was the only teams that actually had "competition" was the lower levels (level 1 thru 4)... There was no competition for S5R and Coed5.... My CP's team SR2 actually beat their SR2 team and took Grand Champs!! Needless to say very proud of my CP and her teammates... I wonder how that episode will be portrayed when the level 5 teams and their IOC6 team had no competition whats so ever and obviously won 1st in their division and I believe their coed 5 took Grand Champs for the higher levels.... there was 2 grand champs... I believe it was divided Level 1 - 3 and then level 4-ioc6....

10387630_10152611240306227_2842580949085438569_n.jpg

CJA competed last night in New Jersey at a competition my cp's team attended... I saw the guys filming... funny thing was the only teams that actually had "competition" was the lower levels (level 1 thru 4)... There was no competition for S5R and Coed5.... My CP's team SR2 actually beat their SR2 team and took Grand Champs!! Needless to say very proud of my CP and her teammates... I wonder how that episode will be portrayed when the level 5 teams and their IOC6 team had no competition whats so ever and obviously won 1st in their division and I believe their coed 5 took Grand Champs for the higher levels.... there was 2 grand champs... I believe it was divided Level 1 - 3 and then level 4-ioc6....

10387630_10152611240306227_2842580949085438569_n.jpg
Im sure it will honestly be taken for what it is....... an exhibition considering the fact they had no competition.

Im sure it will honestly be taken for what it is....... an exhibition considering the fact they had no competition.

I'm sure PA and the athletes will not call it a win... but I am not sure ATV will not edit the footage in their favor to create some sort of plot line or drama.

I hope what happened to smoed doesn't happen to CJA, but it's the same producers and the same show. drama gets them views... why would they change their ways?

I'm sure PA and the athletes will not call it a win... but I am not sure ATV will not edit the footage in their favor to create some sort of plot line or drama.

I hope what happened to smoed doesn't happen to CJA, but it's the same producers and the same show. drama gets them views... why would they change their ways?
Totally get that portion lol its drama

The like to dislike ratio is so disheartening (even though there are more likes than dislikes). And I definitley agree w// your statement. I was underwhelmed myself, but those commenters were just ignorant.
I get that most of them are kids and they are angry because their beloved smoed is gone, but they need to learn that sometimes, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

There was supposed to be competition for the 5r team, but that gym backed out due to the storm. I am not sure if other gyms backed out too. I am guessing that others might have too.

Back