All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There was supposed to be competition for the 5r team, but that gym backed out due to the storm. I am not sure if other gyms backed out too. I am guessing that others might have too.
Yea there were a lot of teams missing. Weather was nasty. Getting home was a mission argh

question for all those that watched the CMT one (cause i haven't even seen an episode), is that how patty ann acted all the time? i thought she was rude and obnoxious in this. granted she doesn't care cause 'haters are her motivators'. she mentioned haters quite a few times..

..no one hurt me

Not in my opinion, no. She had her moments, but she wasn't so, "Shoulders shaking, chest out," arrogant like I think she came off yesterday. I'm going to insert my foot into my mouth here, but I think CJA's motivation to 'be famous' or get big like others have done can run parallel to Cheer Perfection's Alicia. I think the biggest difference is Patty Ann has more experience and I trust her more for technique and form purposes, and think she has more of an overall standing as a coach...but I've gotten that vibe since she's continued to try and stay relevant. Remember the web series that was supposed to happen but didn't have CMT cancelled? This is the 3rd form of show she's coined...and maybe more, only 3 I know of. And, I'm not saying she shouldn't or should be forced to feel like she doesn't deserve that fame and recognition...but if she is going to talk like she did in yesterday's episode all the time all of her previous haters are going to ridiculous multiply.

I have to respond to the maturity level of this team... Many of the athletes are young, but at the same time, many of them grew up in the program... When I watched the program, I knew when Leibys and Courtney talked about dating they were merely talking of puppy love wishful type dating and even my daughter (age 8 at the time) laughed because she was on the same team and when this dating happened the two were like 10... But I loved seeing those young people because they are very innocent and the nicest children in the world...Especially, the boys on this squad and I am happy to see that the boys are finally getting a chance to go to Worlds...

PS: I may get a tad bit emotional, who am I kidding, angry! Because you are talking about extremely nice young people and are not putting on an act because of the cameras...Go Team Gunz!!! Still wished Kola and Miranda were there, BooHoo!

Last edited:
I have to respond to the maturity level of this team... Many of the athletes are young, but at the same time, many of them grew up in the program... When I watched the program, I knew when Leibys and Courtney talked about dating they were merely talking of puppy love wishful type dating and even my daughter (age 8 at the time) laughed because she was on the same team and when this dating happened the two were like 10... But I loved seeing those young people because they are very innocent and the nicest children in the world...Especially, the boys on this squad and I am happy to see that the boys are finally getting a chance to go to Worlds...

PS: I may get a tad bit emotional, who am I kidding, angry! Because you are talking about extremely nice young people and are not putting on an act because of the cameras...Go Team Gunz!!! Still wished Kola and Miranda were there, BooHoo!

This is why I'm sad CJA went the AwesomenessTV route. I'm not saying I'm anti-CJA, anti-Patty Ann, anti-the kids...what I am anti is the editing that I know Awesomeness will do to make it everything less favorable. Soundbites are what they seem to live for and sadly, CJA gave them exactly that...hence why the first episode turned out how it did. I'm not hopeful for the future though I do wish the team all the success in the world this season.

The other thing I noticed, and again, it's only the first episode is that in CMT's CHEER they showed how Patty Ann was this tough but then immediately showed how much she loves these kids and how she's hard on them but treats them like they are her own kids. In CHEER it seemed she hugged as much as she yelled and those kids could go to her with anything. I feel like this wasn't edited to portray that and was only done to look like she's just tough and mean without the love. We will see as it goes on if that changes. I hope it does cause that was something I truly admired about her. I'd find it hard to believe that after all the years she coached like that, that suddenly she's just plain mean.

I wonder if anybody knows if any of the cheerleaders from the original CMT show are still on the team now? I didn't see any from that episode but they only showed a couple of members. I know Emily went to Cali for Smoed last season, Kriselle is on Stars, another girl was on Ody... I wonder where they all ended up.

Last edited:
I wonder if anybody knows if any of the cheerleaders from the original CMT show are still on the team now? I didn't see any from that episode but they only showed a couple of members. I know Emily went to Cali for Smoed last season, Kriselle is on Stars, another girl is on Ody... I wonder where they all ended up.
Jackie aged out two years ago, Lexi is on their IOC6, and the little one that was 12 and a base is on starlites I believe. I bet quite a few aged out by now, since it's Kriselle's last year and she was pretty young when the show was filmed. They'd have to have been 7th/8th/9th graders to still be cheering and I think they had a team that was mostly high school girls - she said she rarely puts the really young girls on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackie aged out two years ago, Lexi is on their IOC6, and the little one that was 12 and a base is on starlites I believe. I bet quite a few aged out by now, since it's Kriselle's last year and she was pretty young when the show was filmed. They'd have to have been 7th/8th/9th graders to still be cheering and I think they had a team that was mostly high school girls - she said she rarely puts the really young girls on the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm but there were others also like Miranda and Gina

Last edited:
Back