All-Star Cheerleaders Season 4: Jersey

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok...ok...
Kelly Ripa is not just "some daytime talk show host". She literally wrote the book on "daytime soap bratty girl" sass! She was Hayley Vaughn on AMC for over 10 years! Before Sarah Michelle created Kendall Cane, there was Hayley.
Second, she became the talk show host of a show that was already entrenched in the lives of housewives everywhere. Filling Kathy Lee's shoes was not easy, and then carrying the show after Regis left? Epic.
So far from being "some daytime talk show host". She and her husband Mark (who also was on AMC) executive produced the first series because she has been a cheerleader and I think their oldest is in either dance or cheer as well.

Haha. So true.
Rather than this format I would like to see maybe a documentary following several teams during the season.
I agree, perhaps 3 similar caliber teams in the same division that face each other off at worlds? PCM Fantasy, TG Angels + GBE Lime for example, would be more interesting than the constant filler conditioning episodes that Cheerleaders had..

I agree, perhaps 3 similar caliber teams in the same division that face each other off at worlds? PCM Fantasy, TG Angels + GBE Lime for example, would be more interesting than the constant filler conditioning episodes that Cheerleaders had..

Maybe nice for the viewer .. but from the production side i imagine this being very very complicated, and a headache.

If they were on long enough to comment for episode 1, they were likely counted as a voter. What will be telling is the numbers for episode 2.

Also Kelly Ripa was part of Cheer and has been linked to Varsity so the retweet isn't surprising or out of the ordinary at all.

For the sake of CJA, if the tweet goes viral, I hope AwesomenessTV cuts down on the bad editing.[/QUOTE]

2k likes and 950 dislikes - that's not a very good rating at all. Gosh. I don't know if I'd even consider views as a good thing w/ that many dislikes. If you extrapolalate that out to all the views assuming it's statistically significant, that's a lot of hate.

If they were on long enough to comment for episode 1, they were likely counted as a voter. What will be telling is the numbers for episode 2.

Also Kelly Ripa was part of Cheer and has been linked to Varsity so the retweet isn't surprising or out of the ordinary at all.

For the sake of CJA, if the tweet goes viral, I hope AwesomenessTV cuts down on the bad editing.

2k likes and 950 dislikes - that's not a very good rating at all. Gosh. I don't know if I'd even consider views as a good thing w/ that many dislikes. If you extrapolalate that out to all the views assuming it's statistically significant, that's a lot of hate.[/QUOTE]

Ratings/comments dont matter .. all that matters is that you're watching ... in general, not just about this.

I think CJA is experiencing the backlash from how Smoed exit...Again, this program could have gone in the direction that many seem to have mentioned featuring opposing gyms or even if it had to be the same gym, why not different teams within that gym... I really think, as much as I like the athletes in this gym a different program format would have given the program more relevance... It is too soon for another small coed only program...just saying!

Back