All-Star Cheerleading And Online Privacy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I had saw this a couple months ago, but I don't recall where because I am on several cheerleading sites. At first I thought it was a cheer photographer and when I looked at the photos (I think it was a slideshow) it had typically cheer pictures mixed in with inappropraite pictures that were not cheerleader pictures. Whatever website it was on, I contacted them and told them it had inappropraite content and also replied to the person who posted it that it was not appropriate content. It had all age girls (Tiny age for example all the way to senior girls) cheer pictures from some well known teams mixed in with these other photos.

You really can't stop someone from copying your photo if you post it on a public website, but if you can report inappropriate content.

Remember that long, heated discussion about online privacy/posting cheer photos without permission..

Yeah, it's all coming together now.

oh when you say explicit content what do you mean?

I mean adult material. If you want to see for yourself, check out my Facebook page (homepage link on my profile) and there is a post about this individual. Look at his Twitter account and the homepage on his Facebook profile.

I don't want the specifics to be the point of this thread. I'd rather we talk about how to protect the privacy of our athletes and the images of the sport.

i guess i came across this person some days ago on facebook, i was looking at pictures and he was tagged in a lot of them, i was wondering what the heck he has to do with cheerleading, i was really confused and a little creeped out! I'm gonna post this on my facebook aswell!

Great. Contact the people he is friends with. Have them block him on Facebook and Twitter

ugh and btw i feel sorry that he's from germany. Makes the impression we are all weird stalkers. Duh!!

I came across his profile a couple some time ago b/c he was tagged on some pictures and wrote inappropriate comments, and as I saw the homepage linked in his profile I immediately reported his profile on facebook, it's just really disturbing how people like him creep around. Just this week I checked whether this profile still existed and when I saw it was still there, I wondered why facebook doesn't seem to care at all and reported him another time. It is so obvious that this man is nobody who should deal with children in any way, and things like these in all-star really bother me, it's just plain scary.

I came across his profile a couple some time ago b/c he was tagged on some pictures and wrote inappropriate comments, and as I saw the homepage linked in his profile I immediately reported his profile on facebook, it's just really disturbing how people like him creep around. Just this week I checked whether this profile still existed and when I saw it was still there, I wondered why facebook doesn't seem to care at all and reported him another time. It is so obvious that this man is nobody who should deal with children in any way, and things like these in all-star really bother me, it's just plain scary.

Unfortunately, blocking him or anyone else yourself doesn't end the possiblity someone like this will not be able to find another person. I think we can all be good friends to other people we know in cheerleading by sending them a private message letting them know what he is doing and recommending they block him. This individual has only lost about 10 friends since he was highlighted.

The creeper on facebook is Christian Stöcker if you have him as a friend please delete him!!!

Back