All-Star Cheerleading And Online Privacy

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This guy only has 136 friends. I looked the list and clicked on a few profiles of his friends that look like all star cheerleaders and legitimate cheerleading businesses. A few of my Facebook friends showed up as mutual friends. Maybe people should look at his friends list and see if they recognize any of his Facebook friends and send them a warning (a link to this thread, perhaps?)

Among the people I know sharing a mutual friend with the stalker guy: @meanj @Andre @misstealtoyou (Little Bit friend, not you) @ACEDAD @Admin (through your business Facebook account-Cheer Bow Coutour)

Please text me the name of the little bit's friend that is friends with him and either she blocks and deletes him or she has to be defriended from little bit's page. @ufomom

Side question:

I think its GREAT that this Parents Action Group is being so active! Question: Is anything being worked on for required background checks on coaches, etc? More specifically - Open Court Cases. While I agree that coaches that have an open case havent been proven guilty, or innocent - but shouldnt someone with an open court case be put on a probation?

None of my pictures were tagged by him and unless I know who and where you are from I will not allow a tag.

Side question:

I think its GREAT that this Parents Action Group is being so active! Question: Is anything being worked on for required background checks on coaches, etc? More specifically - Open Court Cases. While I agree that coaches that have an open case havent been proven guilty, or innocent - but shouldnt someone with an open court case be put on a probation?

There are no rules that I know of to put people on probation in any way. The main protection for any kids and parents is to ask around when seeking a coach/gym owner, or any business relationship with someone who is going to work near your child.

Send me specifics and I can look into what, if anything, can be done.

Latest posts

Back