All-Star Cheerleading Bloopers?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aw that video is amazing; it made me tear up a little bit. That's awesome he was able to do that.. Also I feel bad for the flyer but it happens.

That's also why I'm nervous my daughter being on youth2 this season she will probably be a flyer since she is 6 so she is shorter then all those other girls. I'm so happy if she is a flyer don't get me wrong but these 9 & 10 years old catching my daughter is going to give me a heart attack! Haha but I can't wait!

yes it was just a freak accident she honestly never falls & that's such a strong stunt group it was just because they couldn't warm up together! that's very exciting for your daughter! i wouldn't be too worried i'm sure she'll have a great group under her!

Can't we get the video put on youtube or something? If we're gonna talk about it this much, it should be public. I'd also like to show my girls to show them that they have to be ready for anything! Including switching positions just before/mid routine to make it happen if it's safe to do so.

it's not my video! & the girls mother whos video it is doesn't really know anything about online stuff hahaa i can try to see if i can though. also i got & accepted your friend request!:)

Back