Cheerleading Uniforms Haul( Post Only Pics Of Your Uniforms)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sep 8, 2016
last tread for today . lets see all the years of your cheerleading career from the start. this tread is dedicated to showing off your cheer uniform collection throughout the years. let get some great threads going.(post pics )

Huh?

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

why so negative with someone starting out. im trying for good thread ideas and its been a negative on 2 of mine from you. im trying to get positive attitudes

why so negative with someone starting out. im trying for good thread ideas and its been a negative on 2 of mine from you. im trying to get positive attitudes
I don't see either as negative. He offered you solid advice about the way we do things here and you seemed to not take what he said into consideration and proceeded to start another thread.

He is correct. Obviously you can do whatever you want but know that threads like these will be frowned upon once you start doing them on the main board and you may get harsher backlash if you do it multiple times. @Cheer Dad was trying to warn you.

We are also, overall, a negative and critical bunch. We can be positive and welcoming at times, but it's not the status quo. If you came looking for positivity, you should check out Friendlyboard, not Fierceboard [emoji14]

Oh @Eyes On The Prize, we can be welcoming at time but yes, sarcasm can run deep with this group as can a lot of positive support and caring.

@cheerkids cheerleading, sorry to say but coming on here asking for pictures of any sort can give off the creeper factor and lead to a very not warm and fuzzy welcoming which is why I made the two comments I did.

i don't understand all the hostility? they're asking for pics of uniforms, not of your child

Because most people don't have pictures of uniforms not on their children. Who takes a picture of just a uniform laying there? It's creepy to start asking for kid pics right out of the gate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Because most people don't have pictures of uniforms not on their children. Who takes a picture of just a uniform laying there? It's creepy to start asking for kid pics right out of the gate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i don't think anyone was asking for "kid pics". the way i read it it sounded like they wanted to see people's uniform collections, like pull your old uniforms out of the closet and take a picture of them type of deal
for example:
BIdaXc9Afm9

search

i don't think anyone was asking for "kid pics". the way i read it it sounded like they wanted to see people's uniform collections, like pull your old uniforms out of the closet and take a picture of them type of deal
for example:
BIdaXc9Afm9

search

You haven't been around long enough to remember or know a couple of posters that were looking for innocent pictures and one of them turned out to be a fetish guy while another was pretending to be a girl looking to exchange funny pictures but turned out to be a guy.

That is where the concern and cautiousness comes from. I was trying to be friendly and courteous in my original response. I hate to see a new user with honorable intentions get run off.

You haven't been around long enough to remember or know a couple of posters that were looking for innocent pictures and one of them turned out to be a fetish guy while another was pretending to be a girl looking to exchange funny pictures but turned out to be a guy.

That is where the concern and cautiousness comes from. I was trying to be friendly and courteous in my original response. I hate to see a new user with honorable intentions get run off.

I completely understand wanting to be cautious about sharing pictures of your kids, it just didn't seem to me like that was the intention of this thread, so the negativity and uneasiness from so many people really confused me.

I completely understand wanting to be cautious about sharing pictures of your kids, it just didn't seem to me like that was the intention of this thread, so the negativity and uneasiness from so many people really confused me.
It's not just this thread, it's also that the poster's first 3 posts were 3 separate threads asking for pictures.

It's not just this thread, it's also that the poster's first 3 posts were 3 separate threads asking for pictures.

like I said I understand why people might be a bit uneasy, I just don't agree with the level of concern expressed by the majority of people commenting on this thread. If someone really wanted to see pictures of kids in cheer uniforms there are much easier ways to find them (like a google search) than asking for uniform pictures on a cheerleading forum that is mostly anonymous parents. It might just be a generational thing too, I find older generations to be a lot more concerned about sharing things like pictures over the internet than the younger generations are.

like I said I understand why people might be a bit uneasy, I just don't agree with the level of concern expressed by the majority of people commenting on this thread. If someone really wanted to see pictures of kids in cheer uniforms there are much easier ways to find them (like a google search) than asking for uniform pictures on a cheerleading forum that is mostly anonymous parents. It might just be a generational thing too, I find older generations to be a lot more concerned about sharing things like pictures over the internet than the younger generations are.
You'd be surprised, this would be far from the first time on here. I don't think I'm (or some others that have commented) are part of an older generation, yet it still makes me a little weary.

Back