Cheerleading Uniforms Haul( Post Only Pics Of Your Uniforms)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

hey you never stop do you iam done with this crappy website and all the negativity. this is horrible and make jokes about what i do. why do you keep mentioning the same thing over and over and over. . take it easy i wouldnt recomemt this website to anyone every that does cheerleading and you better believe im leaving extremly negative comments on my facebook team for 100;s of teams to view . dont message back or anyone . my daughter is a cheerleader and there like a family this is far from it. all critics no creativivty . nothing.

That wasn't meant to be a jab at all. I know you are not the shoe guy. I was just mentioning him. Sorry you took offense to it.

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

hey you never stop do you iam done with this crappy website and all the negativity. this is horrible and make jokes about what i do. why do you keep mentioning the same thing over and over and over. . take it easy i wouldnt recomemt this website to anyone every that does cheerleading and you better believe im leaving extremly negative comments on my facebook team for 100;s of teams to view . dont message back or anyone . my daughter is a cheerleader and there like a family this is far from it. all critics no creativivty . nothing.
this isn't something a parent would normally post......:confused:

Back