Cheerleading Uniforms Haul( Post Only Pics Of Your Uniforms)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I completely understand wanting to be cautious about sharing pictures of your kids, it just didn't seem to me like that was the intention of this thread, so the negativity and uneasiness from so many people really confused me.
I don't get a creeper vibe either but better safe than sorry. Just because OP's intentions might've been harmless doesn't mean other people's are. It's super easy to forget that, despite the community feel, this isn't a private message board, anyone can view the posts on here even if they aren't a member or logged in (unless, of course, it's a private section like the 18+, Parents, or Coaches section).

I think posters just wanted to shut the potential for bad things down before it got started.

i am sorry everyone for the compete misuderstanding. i have done uniform hauls before and i wasnt wanting pics of individuals in there uniforms. i just figured it would be a great way to see all the different past styles uniforms from when everyone has cheered that way people can look back and connect. last time we started a youtube video and alot of individuals ended up being on the same squad back in the day and reconnected to the time. i tried deleting when i got some comments and like i said. im not trying to be creepy or sound mean but this is not what i expected in a thread. to much misunderstanding. you all have a great day

quotation thank you for your support. i never said anything about kids pics . when i post a pic i alway block out the head shot due to privacy and all i meant was exactly what you said . pull the uniforms out of your closet and show them off to everyone else. you work hard to earn your uniforms and apparal. display them lol. thats all i meant. cheerdad i appriciate your concern and to all the other staff member. im not gay lol or have a fetish. my daughter cheers and i even help teams find uniforms . look in the background at my profile pic i got 100's of uniforms from across the usa. reasearch cheer uniform hauls thousand of people have done it and its perfectly non harmful and not creepy. fierceboard has really dissapointed me with all this comfusion just off a harmless thread and things blown way out of porportion. this would have been a great thread if people didnt alway think so badly about everything. its just pics of uniforms . i never said dress your kids up and take photos . just like my other postings. im leaving fierceboard quotation thank you for your support. wish more people would be like you

i am sorry everyone for the compete misuderstanding. i have done uniform hauls before and i wasnt wanting pics of individuals in there uniforms. i just figured it would be a great way to see all the different past styles uniforms from when everyone has cheered that way people can look back and connect. last time we started a youtube video and alot of individuals ended up being on the same squad back in the day and reconnected to the time. i tried deleting when i got some comments and like i said. im not trying to be creepy or sound mean but this is not what i expected in a thread. to much misunderstanding. you all have a great day

There is no need to leave the boards. Sorry if you felt attacked as that was not the intention as much as giving you a heads up.

We do like new posters to join us but like I said, based upon previous experiences we can be very wary at times.

**Sometimes I use the FB web version just to check on my negative ratings**

quotation thank you for your support. i never said anything about kids pics . when i post a pic i alway block out the head shot due to privacy and all i meant was exactly what you said . pull the uniforms out of your closet and show them off to everyone else. you work hard to earn your uniforms and apparal. display them lol. thats all i meant. cheerdad i appriciate your concern and to all the other staff member. im not gay lol or have a fetish. my daughter cheers and i even help teams find uniforms . look in the background at my profile pic i got 100's of uniforms from across the usa. reasearch cheer uniform hauls thousand of people have done it and its perfectly non harmful and not creepy. fierceboard has really dissapointed me with all this comfusion just off a harmless thread and things blown way out of porportion. this would have been a great thread if people didnt alway think so badly about everything. its just pics of uniforms . i never said dress your kids up and take photos . just like my other postings. im leaving fierceboard quotation thank you for your support. wish more people would be like you

ok what i did was change the subtitle. that way things are more clear. im going to restat this thread if thats ok.

New thread titles are good.

Out of curiosity, because I missed it the first time I read, what does being gay or not have to do with having good or bad intentions? That confuses me as that has no bearing on how a person behaves.

I am positive you misspoke and meant nothing bad by it and were simply attempting to make a joke.

i dint mean anything by that part i was just refering to what was said about another post and they meant gay in a bad way it seemed. i have nothing agains gay people i was just saying that i wasnt

i dint mean anything by that part i was just refering to what was said about another post and they meant gay in a bad way it seemed. i have nothing agains gay people i was just saying that i wasnt

Ahhhh I missed that reference. Knew you didn't mean anything by it but was curious where it came from

Are you really a parent? When you misrepresent yourself, people are going to be suspicious of your intentions, regardless of your intent.

if you want things blown out of proportion, this is the place to be lol

my daughter is a cheerleader and i do sales. i thought vender but im a parent to .

There is another poster here who has tried recycling uniforms from one program to another.

Is that what you try doing as a vendor?

Edited for missed words.

yes but its a liittle more then just do uniforms.i recycle bows,shoes,pompoms,etc. also i buy items and resale items. for example if your daughter has cheerleading shoes she has outgrown what i do is buy those from you and resale to another person that uses that size for only a fraction of the cost to help keep expenses down

yes but its a liittle more then just do uniforms.i recycle bows,shoes,pompoms,etc. also i buy items and resale items. for example if your daughter has cheerleading shoes she has outgrown what i do is buy those from you and resale to another person that uses that size for only a fraction of the cost to help keep expenses down

Lol shoes. Just don't keep them. One of the reasons we are wary of new people asking for pics and such is one guy had a dirty show fetish and eventually began sending pm'd asking for pics and following a lot of the kids on Instagram.

hey you never stop do you iam done with this crappy website and all the negativity. this is horrible and make jokes about what i do. why do you keep mentioning the same thing over and over and over. . take it easy i wouldnt recomemt this website to anyone every that does cheerleading and you better believe im leaving extremly negative comments on my facebook team for 100;s of teams to view . dont message back or anyone . my daughter is a cheerleader and there like a family this is far from it. all critics no creativivty . nothing.

Back