All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She was a spectator from the Tweets I read just out of sheer curiosity. I did not know who this kid was but also quick searched her birthday, born same year as my oldest, and if the age eligibility question is geared towards her, she was age eligible for sure.
Ya Im pretty sure she was age eligible, thats not what stood out to me. I just would have thought that they would have subs who I dont know knew the routine and practised it before leaving for worlds. Not a "spectator"

I missed everything that happened stupid time difference.. But does anyone know if Gabie was a sub or a spectator pulled in like it was suggested?

They said on Saturday that she was there as an alternate and already competed with se previously this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I hate the way awards are ran. I like seeing the emotional moment for the winning team, but that's about it. Those weren't award ceremonies. They were placement announcements, with people giving away medals in the crowd of athletes. Everything was so rushed I imagine it can be frustrating for everyone (not that it excuses any kind of unclassy behaviour though). Not even the winners had a decent amount of time to enjoy their victory.
I totally agree with you. The rushed nature of it all, with each team getting 10 seconds to celebrate and getting handed a bunch of medals, has always seemed a bit amateurish to me. But then again, USASF likes to run approximately ten thousand hours late for everything, so I doubt they'd have time to do it properly.

you mean this one?
fxcj5w.png
yes i have my own from recording the performance for my daughter but yup same thing lol

That would only be illegal on level 2! She's not flipping so she doesn't need to be braced.
Totally fine!! I rooted for wc 100% lol.... I just took the pic cause me another friend were nervous whether that would affect them.... trust i was shaking cause i know se did good too but i was rooting wc all the day... lol girl i'm from jersey!!! lmao!!!!

I think its honestly safe to say, that in the years Ive been watching worlds.. Each LAG team that places 1st has celebrated early. Theyve all done it. There really isnt any argument there.

I take a small offense to anyone that says "all" CEA fans are rude and poor sports.
I am a die hard CEA fan, heck, I drove from NH to FL last year to meet them and got a pic with CSP and cried about it at 25 years old.
Stars last night put on a show, SE put on a show, Ive never really paid close attention to Panthers but I was sweating the top 3 for sure. I am so happy for Stars because I know how much it meant to them because its been since 09 if my memory serves me well.
If there was anyone I would have wanted to be first in front of SE its Stars. I love that routine so much.

Maybe it is the coach in me talking but I wish these athletes would learn how to just be grateful.
You didnt LOSE worlds, you got 2nd at worlds.. and you got 3rd 4th and 5th at worlds ! Thats amazing!

im happy for WCSS, i think people forget that yes teams can still win worlds with mistakes, is it always going to seem right especially when the second place team hit? ehh i dont know. but it is what it is.
i dont think ill ever understand the raw scores in general, when i read day one raw scores for large coed, if teams would have hit better cali coed would have been a lot lower in placements that day, specifically if cheetahs had hit. and i would imagine if cheetahs would have hit day 2 they would have been even lower. i also remember someone saying before worlds that cali had a low difficulty scores to begin with, so idk. i could completely be remembering that wrong though.

Back