All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm really happy for KC Cheer fearless. LAG is no joke and I didn't expect them to break top five what with the "big five" all in large again but they were 6th!

Again....pyramid is allowed to be free standing...you've never seen pyramids with a heel stretch and no connection? You guys are grasping at straws it's pathetic....and if you are all so clear on the rules, you should be certified judges.
i dont think that person was saying that ss shouldve been deducted for that. a post after that even indicated that she was rooting for them and was from nj.

I agree with your analysis. I am by no means good at figuring out scores, but my thought was that if SE took out some difficulty, even if they still beat SS in that category( not sure what the actual category would be) wouldn't it have the potential to raise SS's score in that category? I am not sure I understand comparative scoring well enough, but my logic is that if there is less of a "gap" between the two teams, it would affect both teams' scores, especially if the team that decreased difficulty performed first. I am really just curious if this is true?

They only took out 1 element - that would not make that huge of a difference i don't think.. Even if that one skill was performed - i think SS would of outscored SE in stunts. SS stunts had more elite skills and all synced. I am not sure if the 1.5 connect to flip would count as part of pyramid or stunt or if the inversion would count as stunt being that they dont really hit that section for more then 2-3 seconds (maybe toward building). However, standing tumbling i would think would make a huge difference. SS had standing fulls/hand fulls, 2 to doubles and 3 to wip doubles whereas SE had only hand fulls and 2 to full/doubles.

Where is everyone? I'm currently working on things that I need to turn in tomorrow and I rely on your updates :eek:

ETA: how did Smoex and Junglecats do?

Where is everyone? I'm currently working on things that I need to turn in tomorrow and I rely on your updates :eek:

ETA: how did Smoex and Junglecats do?
Smoex looked amaaaaazing. They're improving so much every single competition.

Again....pyramid is allowed to be free standing...you've never seen pyramids with a heel stretch and no connection? You guys are grasping at straws it's pathetic....and if you are all so clear on the rules, you should be certified judges.
Ouch I didn't criticize the no holding of the pyramid or the lack of connection I just said that yes I have a picture of it. I was rooting for them the whole time anyway so slow your roll buddy. I'm a Jersey girl and I was rooting for WC the whole time I even commented to another poster that I was rooting for them but that I even mentioned to my friend I'm worried if that would've been an issue or not. No need for the sarcasm and I definitely never said that I could be qualified as a safety judge or any thing. No straw grasping here.

Back