All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stupid question but how do i get it to work? I have an android phone so geting the app is a nono and i cant get the stream to work :( do i have to make an account and how do i do it?

I don't know, I'm on my computer and just clicked on the link and it took me to the periscope stream. Maybe someone else can help?

My feed (on computer) is already lagging. I imagine this will get worse as more people try to log in. USASF get your ish together!

Can anyone give me link to todays schedule with teams not only semifinal #12

.ok. it probably wont work on my computer.. the periscope stream.. stupid windows 8.. well ill have to follow this thread

and yeah ive tried both chrome and internet explorer.. ive tried open new window. closing all windows and starting over.. nothing workds.. it just says that the steam ended and to get the app..

.ok. it probably wont work on my computer.. the periscope stream.. stupid windows 8.. well ill have to follow this thread

and yeah ive tried both chrome and internet explorer.. ive tried open new window. closing all windows and starting over.. nothing workds.. it just says that the steam ended and to get the app..

I just checked, my stream also ended, looks like she won't have it up full time until later.

I just checked, my stream also ended, looks like she won't have it up full time until later.

yeah maybe. ill just try later. but it has been like that the entire time. but ill try again.

EDIT: Thank you for taking time to answer me.

Back