All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thank you, but what I was asking is are these Videos free? I purchased the live feed and kind of have an issue with the fact that these are accessible free of charge..... If that's the case!
They seem to be - I can watch them and didn't buy a subscription (although I can only see coed teams, is this the same for everyone?)

They seem to be - I can watch them and didn't buy a subscription (although I can only see coed teams, is this the same for everyone?)
Yes. Free. Yes I can only see some of the teams. Probably later today they will update with all teams from yesterday.

Thank you, but what I was asking is are these Videos free? I purchased the live feed and kind of have an issue with the fact that these are accessible free of charge..... If that's the case!

it was advertised that all of the videos would be up by tuesday and free of charge. yes, they're up earlier than expected (probably due to USASF sucking) but they were always going to be posted.

Finally back on. Got a new phone and had no idea how to get the app back. But I am all set now thanks to @fierceboard on Twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is your feed blurry at all?
No, not blurry. Watching HP right now and it's okay but awhile ago I tried Jostens and it kept stopping and "loading". Hoping that is fixed soon. Even if it was blurry, it would be better than the all-day nightmare that was yesterday. Hated to spend the extra $ last night on Roku but it will be worth it to have a yelling-free day of watching cheer with my CP. Hope yours un-blurs soon.

it was advertised that all of the videos would be up by tuesday and free of charge. yes, they're up earlier than expected (probably due to USASF sucking) but they were always going to be posted.

Ok thank you! It's a little upsetting that here we are this many years into this VOD stuff and it seems like the one event of the season that you would expect it to be on point for is Worlds. But damn!! I wish Cheerlive was able to broadcast from Worlds!

Back