All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With SoT's score yesterday and SB I'm not sure they'll edge Blink out, but Wildcats...looks like it'll be Electric, Nfinity, and Wildcats or Blink...
Nfinity has a higher score than Blink so Blink is out unless wildcats fall apart

With SoT's score yesterday and SB I'm not sure they'll edge Blink out, but Wildcats...looks like it'll be Electric, Nfinity, and Wildcats or Blink...
I highly doubt Wildcats will score lower than Blink unless they mess up..... and they almost never do at Worlds, with their difficulty and execution scores they can afford a stunt bobble.

Sorry I'm a little tardy to the party but all of today's periscope links keep saying that they have ended ___ hours ago? If this has already been addressed I sincerely apologize I have been working all morning and haven't been able to catch up!

I mean they're either eligible for US passports or they aren't. If I opened District of Columbia Allstars and had an IOC5 team qualify for Worlds they'd be in the US Trials despite not being in a state either.

EDIT: Not trying to argue with you...just pointing out ridiculousness on USASF's part.
It's a weirdly complicated situation (commonwealth's in general) and I don't pretend to be politically savvy enough to have a strong opinion.

Back