All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 Day 2 (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow. This is the worst my feed via Roku has been in two years. Lame.

I just wish everyone was more culturally aware. If there are no gyms or cheerleading mats or certified coaches around their city, where do you think they learn? YouTube and going to places such as worlds where they see what other teams are doing. The more these international teams see, the more they learn and in turn teach others in their country. Thailand us a great example of this... In their documentary, they said they would stay up and video tape cheer competitions from the US. They would practice outside or on concrete, etc. They literally have one woman that sews their uniforms BY HAND.
Be excited for these teams as they improve each year, and think of how great for them to even get this far with such an expensive trip in countries where disposable income is not usually high. This is how cheer spreads around the world.
just my opinion....

My feed just stopped in the middle of the French team cheer excess but I was really enjoying that routine, they have potential to be amazing in a few years.

Also I can't get back into the Josten's feed, anyone else having problems?

Yes :(. Worst timing ever for me... even though I was probably the only one who wanted to see them ^^

My feed just stopped in the middle of the French team cheer excess but I was really enjoying that routine, they have potential to be amazing in a few years.

Also I can't get back into the Josten's feed, anyone else having problems?
cheer excess has grown so much in only a couple of years, if they continue on this rate, they'll blow us away in a few years.

Yes :(. Worst timing ever for me... even though I was probably the only one who wanted to see them ^^

Aww what a shame, can you see it on the rewind? I think I may have seen them a few years ago at a Scottish comp, were they once a level 2/3 team?

Back