All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I have to read another post about the smoed picture I am going to lose all the marbles I didnt lose between TLGC losing last night and the tornado watch im currently under. Like really a two tornado watches in one day in South Louisiana?

ETA: Oh and F5 semi falling apart last night.
I hope no tornadoes come and that one hits the Internet and takes out that picture.

I do agree that it was before awards but she's also claiming that they didn't know they were in the background... What teenager doesn't look at themselves in a picture before posting it on social media.. Plus the whole front camera thing....
*Not directed at you, just in general.
It was posted prior to even receiving awards. For all they knew BSB was going to win. So why would they have any reason to believe it was a bad picture to post ?

I just went back to the Twitter profile of the athlete on BSB who said it was taken after awards and she has since deleted that tweet. Probably was from before awards then. Sorry for any confusion.

ETA: there have been tweets from numerous BSB athletes to say that this was not a 'hey lets all have a selfie' kinda thing. Also if it had been, all of BSB would have been looking towards them not just mindi9ng their own business.
It wasn't intended to be a selfie with Brandon but rather with the Smo's.

Back