All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Woke up this morning to the news of a certain Cali squad pulling their act together and FOUR PEATING!!!!!!!!! Omg OMG omg omg OMG they did! They actually did it!!

But where they seriously wearing their old unis? =O maybe their old unis have like superstitious worlds luck or something like that!!!! But can someone tell me why the old uni?

Woke up this morning to the news of a certain Cali squad pulling their act together and FOUR PEATING!!!!!!!!! Omg OMG omg omg OMG they did! They actually did it!!

But where they seriously wearing their old unis? =O maybe their old unis have like superstitious worlds luck or something like that!!!! But can someone tell me why the old uni?
Old uni = win.

It has been proven to be a true equation.

Yes I did, because I've been taught not to celebrate early, and to let others have their moment. So for ME, personally, it's not nice. As I said, I understand they're happy but so should SOT be, and they should be able to celebrate their win as well. Not wanting to cause any drama, just voicing an opinion. I loved how loving all the teams were. :)
Of course, and I probably should have worded my post better by saying that I didn't see anything wrong with the early celebration because all the medium coed teams started cheering with them and they had amazing sportsmanship during the awards ceremony. I shouldn't have stated as a question to question anyone's thoughts on it, but to state mine. i am a positive person and that definitely didn't reflect what I was intending to say :)

This definitely has been a Worlds to remember! can't believe it's over.
now what the heck are we gonna all do??

Back