All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I get the frustration, but based on how the Worlds scoresheet is set up, you can't compare your scores from day to day and expect things to be the same.

You can if its the same judging panel, with the same stunt sequence being performed better on day 1 than day 2, with day one scoring lower. i understand that comparing the score sheets from day to day isn't helpful, but 14 points is a LOT of difference in less than 12 hours

You can if its the same judging panel, with the same stunt sequence being performed better on day 1 than day 2, with day one scoring lower. i understand that comparing the score sheets from day to day isn't helpful, but 14 points is a LOT of difference in less than 12 hours
Order of performance plays a huge role in scoring as well, that is a big change though.

After the staggering amount of injuries yesterday, let's have a safe day. Praying that we never have to see that level of carnage again.

Please!!!

I saw this on Twitter and want to know if anyone else is extremely frustrated by this -- "Cheer isn't a sport??? Huh?! Just watch #Worlds2015 - there have been more broken bones in 2 days than most NFL teams have in a season!!!!!"

OKAY having an extreme amount of injuries is NOT what makes this a sport and it will not help to gain respect for the cheerleading world. Why should we be bragging about this? I know some injuries are unavoidable but this year has been very scary. Hopefully there are more people upset about this than flaunting it b/c otherwise I'm worried...

Please!!!

I saw this on Twitter and want to know if anyone else is extremely frustrated by this -- "Cheer isn't a sport??? Huh?! Just watch #Worlds2015 - there have been more broken bones in 2 days than most NFL teams have in a season!!!!!"

OKAY having an extreme amount of injuries is NOT what makes this a sport and it will not help to gain respect for the cheerleading world. Why should we be bragging about this? I know some injuries are unavoidable but this year has been very scary. Hopefully there are more people upset about this than flaunting it b/c otherwise I'm worried...

Car accidents must be a sport since a lot of people die in those.

@ACEDAD tweeted something along the same lines of what you are saying. That a sport isn't based upon the number of injuries. My favorite is when people show the crowd of the baseball stadium/field house and say "Not a sport?" Like what kind of argument is that?????? So then Coachella would also be a sport, The Grammys would also be a sport, Comic-Con is also a sport. :banghead:

Car accidents must be a sport since a lot of people die in those.

@ACEDAD tweeted someone thing along the same line of what you are saying. That a sport isn't based upon the number of injuries. My favorite is when people show the crowd of the baseball stadium/field house and say "Not a sport?" Like what kind of argument is that?????? So then Coachella would also be a sport, The Grammys would also be a sport, Comic-Con is also a sport. :banghead:

Also when they post pictures of the arena or stadium and say "No one watches cheerleading?"

When is the LAST time you heard someone say that? NO ONE says that. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Back