All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, this my 1st attempt at posting a picture. Obviously, I failed miserably. :wasntme: :p:help:

Seriously? I highly doubt they did that in the mean spirit you're taking it! If they did, I'll eat my words. But seriously doubt they took a selfie with Brandon looking pissed in the background on purpose.
I agree with what someone said earlier, maybe they didn't take it like that on purpose, but someone had to realize how it looked before they posted it/shared it with the world.

ETA: If it wasn't their intention, it would have taken 5 seconds to take another picture that didn't have BSB in the background.

Honestly I can't imagine ANY social media rule working unless it's enforced.

Smoed is Senior Elite, just a few years later. Everyone loved Senior Elite and then it all came crashing down, and now the same thing has happened to Smoed. A few years from now it will be a new team. Unfortunately there is a lot of jealousy in cheerleading because everyone desperately wants the same thing.

I love everything about CSGW! Their technique is probably my favorite thing about the routine though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is something wrong when an athlete at Cali on a lower level team receives over 100 death threats from disgruntled fans. She tweeted nothing negative. As a matter of fact she said positive things about BSB. And yet this ?
That's not coming from brandon athletes though, it's coming from fans (hopefully, I myself haven't seen anything directly from bsb athletes) It still doesn't excuse Smoeds very obvious acts of poor sportsmanship.

Back