All-Star Cheerleading Worlds 2015 - Day 3 (monday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay my girls are telling me about a girl who stood up and didn't realize her ankle was broken and it was just hanging there??? Are they making this up? What team?

I'm sure the athlete in the picture is wrong. You're right. Smoed has done no wrong, they are great kids, we're giving them the bad reputation, it's all made up, Brandon Senior Black has been acting SOOOO much worse. Why would any of us ever be so foolish to believe anything otherwise?
Have I said anything about Brandon athletes prior to mentioning the video they posted? I respect Brandon for always remaining above the fray and for being a kick a$$ team. They always carry themselves with dignity. I was surprised by the video they posted but understand what a sense of disappointment they feel after having had such a wonderful strong season. I have no interest in bashing BSB.

But in all fairness I don't feel SMOED should take a hit for something they didn't do. So, I'm going to keep it real and tell the real truth if I know it to be the case. The athletes on SMOED should be held accountable for what they do. But not for things they don't. I get a sense that they are presumed guilty till proven innocent.

Back