All-Star "cheerleberties" Fierceboard Usernames?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Before the cats take over Gabi Butlers' Dad does take the time to get on & answer questions. He had Gabi autograph cheer shirts & draw a really cool picture as a Christmas gift for my 2 Cp's. My CP's are young and loved it. They reacted the way I would have reacted as a kid if Mary Lou Retton (this gives away my old age LOL) would have sent me a Christmas gift! :) He uses his real name John Butler.

um....everyone knows who cheeringwonka is. and that twitter has like billion followers. I know I'd (or I will) take a picture with you if I meet you at competition. Not just because you're fameous on twitter but I am a pretty big fan of Jersey allstars :)
OMG..i don't! Who is he

uhhh, well ACEDAD already showed you his, but there's also Mamarazzi she's the fiercest of them all. and then there's kingston too! He's like, perfection. So, that's all you need to know.. happy fierceboarding :cool:

also...
tumblr_m8f6mmhbzv1rdozteo1_250.gif

This is slowly going from fierceboard to catboard. hahaha

I don't know...the nazis are pretty possessive about their grammar around here. There can be an argument made.

Surprised no one called out the "contest" versus "context" but I'll give that benefit of the doubt to auto-correct.
When some people learn their vs. they're vs there, they think they're Ms. Grammar! It was a joke..but seriously, I don't understand why people think correcting small grammar mistakes is so great.

Back