All-Star "cheerleberties" Fierceboard Usernames?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When some people learn their vs. they're vs there, they think they're Ms. Grammar! It was a joke..but seriously, I don't understand why people think correcting small grammar mistakes is so great.
um....so was this (meaning a joke).

"possessive" about grammar....get it? The apostrophe indicates it is a possessive as in the grammar "belongs" to the nazis.

Seriously.

Perhaps it was only funny to me since I'm only popping in on fierceboard at regular intervals to unfry my brain while I'm writing my dissertation.

And no, that's not a joke.

um....so was this (meaning a joke).

"possessive" about grammar....get it? The apostrophe indicates it is a possessive as in the grammar "belongs" to the nazis.

Seriously.

Perhaps it was only funny to me since I'm only popping in on fierceboard at regular intervals to unfry my brain while I'm writing my dissertation.

And no, that's not a joke.
I wasn't saying anything/insulting you! Just using our convo as a platform to reveal my annoyance with grammar nazis.

I (obviously) don't post much, but this thread is making me crazy. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but isn't there an award for biggest cheerlebrity on fierceboard? If so, why is it acceptable to vote on the biggest cheerlebrity, but not acceptable for someone to ask about who some of the recognizable people on the board are? Isn't it more fun- and possibly inspiring- to know who you are reading?

I (obviously) don't post much, but this thread is making me crazy. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but isn't there an award for biggest cheerlebrity on fierceboard? If so, why is it acceptable to vote on the biggest cheerlebrity, but not acceptable for someone to ask about who some of the recognizable people on the board are? Isn't it more fun- and possibly inspiring- to know who you are reading?

My feeling is that if someone wants to be known by their real life persona, they'll out themselves.

I wasn't saying anything/insulting you! Just using our convo as a platform to reveal my annoyance with grammar nazis.

I love you all so I try very hard to contain my grammar nazi-ism (I failed on this thread but come ON, cheerleberty was just asking for it ;) )

I personally hate all the cat memes, gifs and videos (one or two isn't bad don't get me wrong, I love a good, funny cat meme). I just think we can all go a little overboard at times with our different digs -- whatever form it takes.

Time for my opinion ;)

I honestly think this is a valid thread that should be taken seriously. On top of all of the fake facebooks/twitters/instagrams one might be lead to think if the athletes actually have fierceboard accounts. I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few fake accounts on this board. For example, in the newbie thread one girl had 3 accounts all claiming to be the same person (pretty sure it was one person) but one account was saying that the other is a fake. So yes, it can happen. I think this could be an informative thread, absolutely. Like it has been said, Gabi Butler's dad is on here as well as Maddie Gardner's dad. I've also heard that a few World Cup "cheerlebrity" parents are on here under discrete usernames.

The fact the fierceboard is the last place of anonymity for 'cheerlebrities' just screams of tragic.

For the record, besides parents, I don't think many cheerlebrities actually have board accounts. If they do, you'd probably have to scroll through the entire username database and try to guess, as they don't do more than lurk. I know Maddie made an account to specifically address one particular thread (DON'T ASK ME WHAT HER NAME IS ON HERE- I DON'T KNOW)..but as for anybody else, I doubt they even have them. Too much time spent cheering, or trying to get AWAY from the cheer world.

Back