All-Star Cheerlebs On New Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Pretty much a carbon copy. And they go on and on and on and on...

What is up with the comments? I must be old ... Why do people ask someone to block them? Just block them yourself or unfollow. All those hateful & disturbing comments. Seriously if I ever catch my kids posting like that they will not be on social media again. Luckily from all my spying on my kids (yes I'm that mom) they stay out of the drama. But seriously why do people feel the need to put others down for no reason? I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Damn those comments are disturbing. [emoji15]

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**

Damn those comments are disturbing. [emoji15]

**Slip n Slide. Official sponsor of Worlds 2016**
The lemons and sugar comment was by far the most disturbing.... no way there's a little girl behind that account (then again, there probably is).

I've seen people say creepy things like what's in those comments to Holden Ray, specifically the 'Daddy' comments. I even saw a Twitter page dedicated that type of thing, calling him daddy and stuff. I tweeted that it was sick and creepy and some girl had the nerve to get mad at me and say it was a joke. Sure, because that totally negates the perversion of it all.

My brother is the same way, he watches hours and hours of people playing video games. I have no idea what in the world is entertaining about watching someone else play a video game.
I've asked my 9 year old the same question...he can watch this guy from UK for hours....playing Minecraft.

I've asked my 9 year old the same question...he can watch this guy from UK for hours....playing Minecraft.
Some games are actually fun to watch people play. I've watched Let's Play videos of people playing Outlast and Slenderman. I guess scary games are the best for that kind of thing.

What is up with the comments? I must be old ... Why do people ask someone to block them? Just block them yourself or unfollow. All those hateful & disturbing comments. Seriously if I ever catch my kids posting like that they will not be on social media again. Luckily from all my spying on my kids (yes I'm that mom) they stay out of the drama. But seriously why do people feel the need to put others down for no reason? I don't get it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Because if he blocks them, it means that he has given them attention, which gives some meaning to their lives. *eye roll*

My brother used to watch videos of people showing off their DVD collections. Such a weirdo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sounds kind of familiar? All I know is I hear his voice in my sleep and that the YouTuber is usually playing the game with a female counterpart. This guy also has my son convinced he wants to be a YouTuber when he grows up. :/

Ill just say a thing the biggest youtuber ever is swedish. Pewdiepie. he doesnt even live in sweden anymre. but he is still swedish.

My brother is the same way, he watches hours and hours of people playing video games. I have no idea what in the world is entertaining about watching someone else play a video game.

I'm one of these people who enjoys watching others play video games, and the best way I can think to describe it is to compare it to watching someone play football (or cheerleading!) on tv. It's fun to watch others succeed and be at the top of their game.

My DD is hooked on his videos too. I don't get it.

She also likes to follow along with 2 families. One day she greeted me at the door all concerned because "Oliver" got stitches, and I'm like who the heck is Oliver. She informed me it was some vlogger's kid and she was really concerned. You would have thought it was her best friend. In my day you had an imaginary friend, now a days kids have YT !

Back