All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Funny how I send an email and STILL don't hear back.. yet they keep sending out emails for events.. really? I'm pretty sure you still have to access your email to send those types of emails out.

Funny how I send an email and STILL don't hear back.. yet they keep sending out emails for events.. really? I'm pretty sure you still have to access your email to send those types of emails out.
I'm totally in the same position. Emailed yesterday-no reply, got an advertisment email today, so sent another-no reply! I visited my bank who said they can't cancel is seeing as it isn't a direct debit, it is a purchase each month and only cheerlive can cancel it

From a technical standpoint, no you don't. I could write a program and send it from any email address I want, including yours, or Steve jobs, or the President. And it's not hacking at all. It's just a matter of deciding what I want to put in the from address.

From a technical standpoint, no you don't. I could write a program and send it from any email address I want, including yours, or Steve jobs, or the President. And it's not hacking at all. It's just a matter of deciding what I want to put in the from address.
mail services and mail chains, all have preset settings where you can time your newsletters out. It differs from a personal email because it doesnt have a legit address in the newsletters

mail services and mail chains, all have preset settings where you can time your newsletters out. It differs from a personal email because it doesnt have a legit address in the newsletters

Right - that too. They probably use a service to send out your newsletters. But they could set the from address of the newsletters to a legit email address. That doesn't mean that they access their inbox to sent it though.

Do they still have a facebook page? Maybe if you kept writing it on their wall they would take care of the problem to avoid the negative publicity. Especially if a lot of people did.

Do they still have a facebook page? Maybe if you kept writing it on their wall they would take care of the problem to avoid the negative publicity. Especially if a lot of people did.

I did try that, but the posts were just deleted.

CheerLive

Despite me cancelling months ago, I continue to be charged (along with an extra charge of £1 per month as I am in the UK). I have emailed you about this but my emails have been ignored.

Seeing as I am still paying for this service I would like to be able to log in and watch Jamfest/Majors videos this weekend, however my login was disabled as soon as I cancelled.

Any chance of you doing something about this? Not holding out any hope...

CheerLive

Despite me cancelling months ago, I continue to be charged (along with an extra charge of £1 per month as I am in the UK). I have emailed you about this but my emails have been ignored.

Any chance of you doing something about this? Not holding out any hope...
I was charged for 4 months after it was cancalled and was told I'd receive a refund in my account..I'm still waiting!

Glad it crashed right at the beginning. Some people have been watching for 3 hours right before the start if the majors and then it crashes. Glad I spent the money!

cheerlive coverage of the majors crashed
tumblr_lo58tmEakG1qmvo16o1_500.gif

Back