All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh look! it's back up! at 10:44 after awards are already started..... smh

They charged me the 9.99 (which is what I signed up for) AND I have a pending charge from them for $56 and some change?!!! WTF is that?!! I"m sooooo mad!!:mad:

They charged me the 9.99 (which is what I signed up for) AND I have a pending charge from them for $56 and some change?!!! WTF is that?!! I"m sooooo mad!!:mad:

I like the idea of cheerlive and if it would work good and the customer service was great, i would sign for this.
But things like happened to you and many others keep me away from this. Thank you Fierceboard.

Please cheerlive, get it right.
We want to see all this live-streams!

P.S. The reason I got a subscription this year is bc last year I had no problem w/them in this area. I remember freaking out bc the feed wasn't working to begin w/but for me, it was resolved fairly quickly; and I was only charged $9.99 and was able to cancel w/no problem. The only issue I've ever seriously had until now is the quality. They most def can make the quality better (especially from all the money they're stealing from people :banghead: ) Heck, we mostly got all of our videos from twitter and the quality (while at a side angle-but I'm not complaining given the circumstances) was way better than cheer not live!!

I like the idea of cheerlive and if it would work good and the customer service was great, i would sign for this.
But things like happened to you and many others keep me away from this. Thank you Fierceboard.

Please cheerlive, get it right.
We want to see all this live-streams!
I'm with you. I love the idea of it, especially since it seems their battling the big bad wolf ;) But, if they spent some money and fixed the quality (stop telling us to close out of programs when anyone with any knowledge can tell you it's not our fault), and fixed the customer service issues, they'd make more than they are now. You need to spend it to make it.

Back