All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I ordered it on a pre paid debit card like someone suggested earlier in the thread! I had a little bit of money left on it so I didn't know if they would still charge it or what would happen.
I did too on a xmas gift card..but it sucks bc I lost over half of it (it was $100) thanks to cheerlivesucks

I did too on a xmas gift card..but it sucks bc I lost over half of it (it was $100) thanks to cheerlivesucks
Awe! :( I only have about $9 on it. And I know before there was a cancel subscription button in the top corner of the page and now its not there...so I don't know if it automatically cancelled or what.

I ordered it on a pre paid debit card like someone suggested earlier in the thread! I had a little bit of money left on it so I didn't know if they would still charge it or what would happen.

This is a great idea, not only for Cheerlive. Whoever suggested it, smart one
:shimmy:

Use the prepaid card in a store until only the proper amount is left so you do not lose the money.

Use the prepaid card in a store until only the proper amount is left so you do not lose the money.

Not sure if other credit cards have this, but citi cards has this option for one time use credit card numbers. You go online and it generates a number and the "card" has an expiration date of roughly one month. It's supposed to help you make secure cc purchases online. No need to worry about someone stealing your credit card number. Might be useful in this case as well.

I don't know what ever happened to my CheerLive subscription since I moved and have a new bank account. I don't think they ever actually canceled it though even after I sent multiple emails because I never got a response. But CheerLive needs a customer service department for real.

And I think I was the one who suggested using a prepaid debit card in the other CheerLive thread (right before Jamfest) because I wanted to try to help people from losing even more money. Hey GreenStorm, even you shimmied the idea, lol.

I don't know what ever happened to my CheerLive subscription since I moved and have a new bank account. I don't think they ever actually canceled it though even after I sent multiple emails because I never got a response. But CheerLive needs a customer service department for real.

And I think I was the one who suggested using a prepaid debit card in the other CheerLive thread (right before Jamfest) because I wanted to try to help people from losing even more money. Hey GreenStorm, even you shimmied the idea, lol.

I shimmied it because it is great, i had problems with my credit card and itunes, there were downloads i had to pay for i never did. So i got a new credit card from my bank, but i will use a prepaid for internet and stuff now.

Cheerlive is at this comp..
And I just started a personal conversation with him about what they do. He admitted he has no problem and that y'all are a bunch of children and don't know how to cancel it so he doesn't care what y'all say. Lol

And I just started a personal conversation with him about what they do. He admitted he has no problem and that y'all are a bunch of children and don't know how to cancel it so he doesn't care what y'all say. Lol
That there is what you call professionalism :rolleyes:

It's also why they'll never get my money

he's full of s***!
Read my original post of what happened and how much I was originally charged compared to what I ordered and I've written customer service 5 times w/NO REPLY BACK. So I'm sure he doesn't care bc he has our money

Ugh.... I knew I shouldn't have... But I wanted to watch the Majors, so I signed up.

That worked out so well for me.

Haven't tried to cancel yet, and I'm dreading it.

Back