All-Star Cheerlive!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey guys!

First off, Im sorry I do not check the boards everyday! (Trust me I have plenty of other things on my plate currently) but I do want to say that I have responded and takin care of all emails who had CS related issues weather it was account cancellations/refunds/video questions and so on. If you have not received a response from ME personally then I have not received anything from you in the past 30 days!

With the season finally over and CheerLIVE having more free time to take care of these CS issues please send me your inquiries to [email protected]! That is the quickest way for you to get your inquiries solved.

I understand how some of you may feel towards CheerLIVE, I am here to try and make your experience with us better. We grew exponentially this year and with only myself as a full-time worker (currently) for the company it has been hard to dedicate more to our CS department.

Now with that said Im very determined to make everyone's account correct (if that means refunding or cancelling the accounts myself) but going into next year I can promise we will make customer service our number 1 priority! We are looking to hire interns from the local colleges and possible cheerleaders to be apart of our company next season. (Thank you to those offering to work for us, it seriously makes me so happy when people believe in our product and want to help!)

We could not afford last year to hire anyone because we were dedicated to the travel expenses, equipment fee's and so on that for a 2nd year company owned by a 22 year old cheerleader, it was almost impossible to have any extra funds. We spent over $100,000 last season to be able to provide our product, that's after traveling to 25 competitions in 12 states! We are not a company made by Big money makers Varsity/JAM or anyone, just an idea and concept made by a lifetime male cheerleader out of Houston TX with the initial $1,000 investment made back in 2010!

We had an amazing year and thankfully we have been able to continue our services going into next season. We have found ways to cut our expenses dramatically next year to allow us to hire more CS help. Again I cannot express how sorry we are for some of your experiences with us this past season. We want our product to be 100% perfect, we know we are not there yet, but determine to be there one day!

I just got back from the IEP confrence in Las Vegas this week and I am sooo proud to be working with MANY new competition partners next season! We have plenty of changes that will take effect in August that we feel will provide an even better experience and product for our members! We would like to Thank those fans who have supported us this year as next season would not be possible if it was not for you all!

Thanks Again and if you have any more CS inquiries, PLEASE send them directly to me at [email protected]!!!

I really really really want to believe in this product...but between my own customer service experience and the experience I've heard from others, I just can't. Not at this point. Maybe in a year or two things will improve, customer service will improve, and providing a quality product consistently will be the priority. My biggest problem is admitting that you were basically "too busy" during the season to deal with your customers-but that's when they need your tech support or account support. Not once competitions and live feeds are over and done with. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I really do hope things improve in the next year and your company succeeds in living up to its advertising...its a great idea, just needs a little more planning and better execution. Good Luck!

I really really really want to believe in this product...but between my own customer service experience and the experience I've heard from others, I just can't. Not at this point. Maybe in a year or two things will improve, customer service will improve, and providing a quality product consistently will be the priority. My biggest problem is admitting that you were basically "too busy" during the season to deal with your customers-but that's when they need your tech support or account support. Not once competitions and live feeds are over and done with. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I really do hope things improve in the next year and your company succeeds in living up to its advertising...its a great idea, just needs a little more planning and better execution. Good Luck!

I completely agree and understand! During the season we typically have event setup friday then the actual event sat/sun then monday is video uploading/publishing if not longer (sometimes up to 600 videos) and tues-thurs is driving to our next event location. While driving a lot of times we do not have internet connection or phone signal for that matter. We needed to have a designated crew to stay home during the week so the traveling crew did not have to be responsible for CS inquiries! We just did not have the money/resources to have that available in our first BIG year!

We have heard/listened to our customers and are always moving forward in making a better product/experience!

I hope in the future we can show strides of improvement and have it to where you feel comfortable using our services again! I appreciate your statement and will personally focus on providing a better experience for you in the future!

I am NOT making excuses, please do not take it that way! We can be better, We WILL get better but I am still very proud of the company and can not wait to get all the "kinks" out of it!

This was our first BIG year, we did not know what to expect going into it. It takes about 5 minutes per video to upload/publish to our site. With a small competition of just 150 teams thats over 12 hours of video uploading per day per event!!! We have thousands of videos available today and live webcasted the most cheer events ever in the history of cheerleading in a year!

I am very proud of what we did this year and can not wait to continue improving our product into the 2012-2013 season!!

I am very proud of what we did this year and can not wait to continue improving our product into the 2012-2013 season!!

Adam, I don't see a lot of people complaining about the videos. Mostly, they're complaining about getting charged after cancelling. You've got to get something done to fix that. If you do and have some of the people come back here and praise your customer service, you'll probably have a bigger year next year. But if you don't make them happy, they'll continue to be vocal and your business will tank.

If you've really "heard" your customers, you'll have their accounts fixed in the next 48 hours.

Adam, I don't see a lot of people complaining about the videos. Mostly, they're complaining about getting charged after cancelling. You've got to get something done to fix that. If you do and have some of the people come back here and praise your customer service, you'll probably have a bigger year next year. But if you don't make them happy, they'll continue to be vocal and your business will tank.

If you've really "heard" your customers, you'll have their accounts fixed in the next 48 hours.

Great statement and I must have missed over responding back to those who made statements similar earlier in the thread! I by no means am a website designer/developer, we hire out to a company called Key Creative who maintains our website completely! We made the website automatic to help serve our customers have an easier cancellation experience. (The cancellation button is at the very top of our page, not at the bottom corner hidden from sight) We have had thousands of customers cancel easily automatically and have had no issues with accounting. I have mentioned these experiences to my web developers and they are always looking into why some of these issues could occur. There are no explanations on why this is happening, if the proper cancellation procedures are made there are no ways the account should continue to get charged! I have 10 family accounts and have had them test this scenario out many times!

During the year it was in question on how to properly cancel, so many of the inquiries on "Why am I still being charged?" seemed to be because of an in-proper cancellation! (Like writing an email to info@cheerlive saying cancel my account, even though in our terms and agreements its clearly stated how to cancel your account permanently) Many emails that I would receive from customers regarding this, I would forward to my web developers for them to look into the situation and every time they would respond assuring me the site is running correctly and if the account is cancelled correctly there would be no charge!

ACEDAD- I can absolutely make that 48 hour promise today! Anyone who feels that they are one who have been charged after they cancelled I can get you de-active and even look into your account to see the last time you used it and get you refunded! PLEASE email me, [email protected]

We are not here to take anyone's $5, we feel for only $5 our service is a steal! Thousands of videos and Live events weekly!!

Thanks again for your statement ACEDAD, I hope this helps!

Has anyone received any follow up from Adam about these issues?

CheerLive - I'm not sure if you check the fierce board more than you check your email, but I have emailed twice at the address you listed in the post above and have not received a response.

My problem is the same as everyone else that posted - I tried to cancel my account, it doesn't seem like it worked properly, and my account has since been charged the monthly fee. I followed the proper steps to cancel the account, checked the red X, typed my reason for cancelling, hit submit (or send) and it gave me an error saying the account can not autocancel or has already been cancelled. I am unable to log into the account since doing this, so it appears I no longer have access to the subscription but my bank account was still charged.

Please respond here or to my emails to let me know that this has been taken care of.

Thank you.

Has anyone received any follow up from Adam about these issues?

CheerLive - I'm not sure if you check the fierce board more than you check your email, but I have emailed twice at the address you listed in the post above and have not received a response.

My problem is the same as everyone else that posted - I tried to cancel my account, it doesn't seem like it worked properly, and my account has since been charged the monthly fee. I followed the proper steps to cancel the account, checked the red X, typed my reason for cancelling, hit submit (or send) and it gave me an error saying the account can not autocancel or has already been cancelled. I am unable to log into the account since doing this, so it appears I no longer have access to the subscription but my bank account was still charged.

Please respond here or to my emails to let me know that this has been taken care of.

Thank you.

I did receive a follow up from Adam. He refunded my money in full (along with an explanation of why certain videos weren't going to be available.)

I am happy now, and may give Cheerlive another chance in the future.

I did receive a follow up from Adam. He refunded my money in full (along with an explanation of why certain videos weren't going to be available.)

I am happy now, and may give Cheerlive another chance in the future.

I'm glad to hear Adam took care of your issues, hopefully that means there is hope for me too. I still have not heard anything from him or anyone else involved with Cheerlive. At this point, it isn't even about the $5/month. I am more upset that he came on here and spoke so much about how important customer service is to him and then his actions do not reflect that. Also, I am now being charged monthly for a service that I don't even have access to. I can cancel the card that is being charged, but I have other monthly debits that come off of that card that I would have to change and it is ashame the hassle this will cause. Adam's excuse for the poor customer service in the past was how busy they were and all of the travelling for competitions - it is the off season now, so what is the excuse?? CheerLive ?????

I'm glad to hear Adam took care of your issues, hopefully that means there is hope for me too. I still have not heard anything from him or anyone else involved with Cheerlive. At this point, it isn't even about the $5/month. I am more upset that he came on here and spoke so much about how important customer service is to him and then his actions do not reflect that. Also, I am now being charged monthly for a service that I don't even have access to. I can cancel the card that is being charged, but I have other monthly debits that come off of that card that I would have to change and it is ashame the hassle this will cause. Adam's excuse for the poor customer service in the past was how busy they were and all of the travelling for competitions - it is the off season now, so what is the excuse?? CheerLive ?????

What is your email? Its hard to know who people are on here because I dont have emails or last names! Im sorry but I do not check the fierceboard very often. I can tell you I have taken care of all account issues that I have personally received.

Im currently in the process of teaching 3 new staff members on the correct procedures on how to de-activate an account and handle other customer service issues. So please send an email to [email protected] (Say that your Cheer4evah on fierceboard) and I can take care of your account in the next 24 hrs!

Btw starting in August there will be a new customer service department team available by email 24/hrs a day at [email protected] and by phone 1 (877) 92-CHEER on the weekdays 9am-5pm cst!

Back