Dream: junior 5
Fantasy: small senior 5
Mysterious: small coed level 5

JC Liberty Allstars will be there!

Mini Lv 1
Small Senior Lv 1
Small Senior Lv 4.2

Couch pyramid party anyone?

Aviator is bringing 5 of 10 teams (our Lv 3, 4, and 5's). I don't know that this will help you figure out your competition though. We heard that the sr co3 division (I'm assuming large) had something like 68 teams in it. There's going to have to be like 4 divisions for that so someone you might see here might be in your division - or they might be in division B, C......or D!!!

I think it's pretty safe to assume if you're going to Cheersport you should just bank on having 10-14 other teams in your division. Crazy huge....but totally awesome! Can't wait!

Aviator is bringing 5 of 10 teams (our Lv 3, 4, and 5's). I don't know that this will help you figure out your competition though. We heard that the sr co3 division (I'm assuming large) had something like 68 teams in it. There's going to have to be like 4 divisions for that so someone you might see here might be in your division - or they might be in division B, C......or D!!!

I think it's pretty safe to assume if you're going to Cheersport you should just bank on having 10-14 other teams in your division. Crazy huge....but totally awesome! Can't wait!

:jawdrop:

Back