All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I always loved watching special needs team. I remember watching Kentucky Elite with the very first one and having some really talented kids. I wish I still had that video and I believe @ACEDAD helped with that team. One guy had a assisted back tuck.

This is from two months before that Cheersport 2002 debut. Sean was still working on his tuck, so we didn't put it in here, but you can see him mark it. I'm the one in the black shirt back spotting the first pyramid.

You can also see that we started from the beginning with having the athletes do everything they can on their own.

It was a great group and many of them still cheer.

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

i know top gun OO5 went last year so i'm sure they will come back
Looks like all of Top Guns' worlds eligible teams are going with the possible exception of Fierce 5 (which I have neither heard nor seen anything of since they announce they were going small senior this year).

Looks like all of Top Guns' worlds eligible teams are going with the possible exception of Fierce 5 (which I have neither heard nor seen anything of since they announce they were going small senior this year).
Angels and Guardians are not going. Fierce 5 may be restricted now - I think I saw them listed that way on the comp schedule for State Cheer and Dance in Daytona this weekend. I may be wrong - going off memory.

This is our first Cheersport (my sister is Sm Junior 2 from ACE Ms), and I have a few questions. Does every team compete two days? And what time does it usually end Sunday? We're trying to book flights because they're super cheap right now, but we're torn between flying back late Sunday or early Monday, because they'll probably have practice Monday.

This is our first Cheersport (my sister is Sm Junior 2 from ACE Ms), and I have a few questions. Does every team compete two days? And what time does it usually end Sunday? We're trying to book flights because they're super cheap right now, but we're torn between flying back late Sunday or early Monday, because they'll probably have practice Monday.
Yes, every team competes both days. It goes VERY late Sunday (like awards running after 11), but usually the last divisions to compete are senior 4s and sometimes 4.2s. Junior 2's would probably be nowhere near that time.

yes every team competes saturday and sunday. Performance times vary! your best bet is fo keep checking cheersport.net for the block schedule/awards schedule before making final travel arrangements

yes finally. Ugh I've been waiting to see oo5 & 24k.

@Kris10boo your daughter is so cute. I'm a big oo5 fan too.
One of our coaches is leaving this month to be on OO5 and it was my daughters favorite coach but when she found out he was going she was happy and excited and sad at the same time!
My daughter told me previously that they are her friends and want to see her so she better not compete when they do. Lol

When we found out her coach was leaving I told him good now I can just bring her to you and you can supervise her all day now that I actually know someone on the team.

This was her post the day she found out lol
Instagram

Omg I just watched the video, please excuse her full. That was like the second day she got it by herself and she wanted him to do it with her!

Angels and Guardians are not going. Fierce 5 may be restricted now - I think I saw them listed that way on the comp schedule for State Cheer and Dance in Daytona this weekend. I may be wrong - going off memory.
I just checked the competition schedule for State Cheer & Dance and they are listed as Senior Restricted again...... I was sooooo looking forward to them competing in the Small Senior division this season. :(

Back