All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Since this is our first year going to the competition.... How long do you think it takes to get from say floor B1 to B4? I want to watch all the senior 5 teams but they are during the same time as Y4 :)
Its all in the same hall so about 2 mins with people traffic...lol

Does anyone know exactly what these teams are "performing"? Are they performing their actual routine? Because I'd think it would be pretty exhausting to have to compete 3 days in a row especially if the first performance is the night right before the main competition days.
B9ve7LlIEAIfMfE.jpg

B9vfWT1IEAIXgIt.jpg

I'm really really sorry guys, but I'm gonna lock the google doc for about an hour or two, there was a few adjustments made to the schedule a couple days ago that I'm fixing and it's slightly harder to do when others are changing the filters.

ETA: You should still be able to view it though!

Last edited:
Does anyone know exactly what these teams are "performing"? Are they performing their actual routine? Because I'd think it would be pretty exhausting to have to compete 3 days in a row especially if the first performance is the night right before the main competition days.

i would think that since its for charity, the performance is just for fun, regardless of hitting or not.

haha so I've been warned. Not sure how much of crazy I can take in one weekend seeing as I haven't been around it in so long, but I'm going to make an attempt for at least one day.

That being said, if anyone would like to meet up, just shoot me a message. I will most likely only be there Sunday because I have to cover a basketball tournament at my school. downfall of being an AT, your schedule is ever changing.
maybe I'll even break out the infamous showstopper dance ;) (if you don't know what that is, then you are way too young to be on the boards. Either that or I'm officially old.)

I'll be there Sunday and will expect to dance! [emoji4]

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Back