All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I created a GIF to illustrate your point, hopefully it worked:
141v76h.gif

Yeah this is the part that stands out the most to me and it has been off a lot this season. For me the majority of the rest of the pyramid is just repetition of the same skills over and over (not saying that negatively as there is only so much you can do). This section is the "wow" factor part because it is something different and creative we haven't seen 100 times already and it is the most "unrefined" part of the sequence so kind of kills that wow for me.

Yeah this is the part that stands out the most to me and it has been off a lot this season. For me the majority of the rest of the pyramid is just repetition of the same skills over and over (not saying that negatively as there is only so much you can do). This section is the "wow" factor part because it is something different and creative we haven't seen 100 times already and it is the most "unrefined" part of the sequence so kind of kills that wow for me.
i think the only time its been in sync, was during their showcase and majors. (i went back and looked up a few previous videos.) would they get points taken off their overall score for it not being in sync though??

I would hope their difficulty is not affected by that, but would think technique would be hit...but who knows with the way scoring has gone this year in general (not just LAG) lol

Correct. Technically they're the grand champs of level 5, but there's not an official award.

Technically, they were absolutely amazing, had the highest score of the L5s, and were quite possibly the best team of the entire weekend. That is not the same thing as technically being grand champs, however. CheerSport does not award a grand champion. (FWIW, Worlds does not award a grand champion either.)

Technically, they were absolutely amazing, had the highest score of the L5s, and were quite possibly the best team of the entire weekend. That is not the same thing as technically being grand champs, however. CheerSport does not award a grand champion. (FWIW, Worlds does not award a grand champion either.)

That's why it's silly for anyone to say there was a grand champion and especially DJ.

**ACE: we're coming to your city.**

Agreed!

Back