All-Star Cheersport 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well, it's happening. I'm attending my first all star competition since I retired from competing in the allstar world. From the opinions I've gotten I've either chosen a really, really great one, or a really, really bad one lol with Atlanta in my backyard now I just couldn't pass it up.

The stages are in a line in one big room with dividers between them to make separate halls, but they're all open/connected at the back so walking from one to the other doesn't take long. Even with fighting the crowd, I would think no more than 5 minutes from one end all the way to the other.

ETA: @driverto6 beat me to it! And I agree, it's the crowd watching that'll be your issue.
That is if you can find a way in to the back (as a spectator). Usually at the entrances they have someone checking credentials or only letting people in uniform through. Coaches and cheerleaders shouldn't have a problem.

But yes, even if you camp out in one of the level 5 arenas like I did last year, once a big name team comes on everyone stands (on their chairs usually) and makes it really hard to see. Catching from a side angle might work best.

That is if you can find a way in to the back (as a spectator). Usually at the entrances they have someone checking credentials or only letting people in uniform through. Coaches and cheerleaders shouldn't have a problem.

But yes, even if you camp out in one of the level 5 arenas like I did last year, once a big name team comes on everyone stands (on their chairs usually) and makes it really hard to see. Catching from a side angle might work best.

No, the back of the hall as in furthest from the stage at the front.

It's also good to remember that Cheersport usually runs right on time and often slightly early. If you think you can make several arenas in 2-3 minutes you'll probably miss the team.

Well, it's happening. I'm attending my first all star competition since I retired from competing in the allstar world. From the opinions I've gotten I've either chosen a really, really great one, or a really, really bad one lol with Atlanta in my backyard now I just couldn't pass it up.

Cheersport is AWESOME...crazy, but AWESOME!

smoed and blink will be there.

nm someone posted the schedule

Last edited:
smoed and blink will be there.

nm someone posted the schedule
SMOED as in California Allstars SMOED? I'm pretty sure they're not attending...
image.jpg

Has anyone been able to see the awards schedule? It says "click here" on the website but it won't do anything.

ETA: Never mind. It is working now.

Last edited:
Back