All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

one of the girls that filled in has always been on the team, but she usually just does the second stunt, not sure about the other fill in? was she from another extreme team, or already on senior elite? anyone know?

megan filled in, she was the one to double from last year, shes in college now and had no time to do it but came back to help them this weekend

Meagan is in Atlanta, but didn't compete with Sr Elite. Rachel Roband flew in first stunt and did and did the second stunt in a different place. Sharity (who has been on Sr Elite ) flew in the first stunt and was in Rachels spot for the second stunt. A backspot and base helped were the fill ins that aren't on the team. They all did awesome.

Are you counting the missed passes?

In Pink's routine I only saw 1 missed pass unless i'm blind and missed some. I know that there were mistakes but when the scores are 422.5 (Killers) and 397.2 (GT) it just seems off because the routines are not too much different in terms of difficulty and skills. If anything Pink has harder stunts and hit them pretty dang solid. Just figured the scores would be closer then that, but heck I guess Cheersport thought otherwise.

In Pink's routine I only saw 1 missed pass unless i'm blind and missed some. I know that there were mistakes but when the scores are 422.5 (Killers) and 397.2 (GT) it just seems off because the routines are not too much different in terms of difficulty and skills. If anything Pink has harder stunts and hit them pretty dang solid. Just figured the scores would be closer then that, but heck I guess Cheersport thought otherwise.

A girl ran through her pass and there was a handspring rebound...I agree with the stunts though, they were pretty solid.

A girl ran through her pass and there was a handspring rebound...I agree with the stunts though, they were pretty solid.

I saw the handspring rebound but missed the other. I do agree though that Killers should be in first, the scoring at cheersport just confuses me at times because the point differences seem so huge in some divisions. Oh well I am sure tomorrow will be a better day for many of the teams.

Back