All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Chatter

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ztaprincess said:
So Gym Tyme International 6 teams need to go back to JR doing their music. You could barely hear IO6's music and I feel like it threw them off.

Well I can speak for the GymTyme international teams music since I was the one who did the music. We've been having problems with all of the teams music this morning due to the volume being low in the arena. Even pink's music, which was done by JR, had problems hearing the music when they performed so it had nothing to do with them music it was the arena's volume level. I will be glad to post the music on the cheerlibrary.com so you can hear the music and the quality!

absolutely LOVE FCA Rubies.

still trying to figure out why they changed the college open coed 6 results and took gym tyme off the results all together. I thought maybe they were going to split the division like they did with the all girl 6 but there is no link for just open coed 6. Nevermind someone answered that before I could hit send.

absolutely LOVE FCA Rubies.

still trying to figure out why they changed the college open coed 6 results and took gym tyme off the results all together. I thought maybe they were going to split the division like they did with the all girl 6 but there is no link for just open coed 6. Nevermind someone answered that before I could hit send.

It was answered and I cant delete

Back