All-Star Cheersport Day 1 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, I'm not good at updates, lol, but from what I saw during Divas' performance, they had a stunt bobble and I think at the end of the pyramid had one in the back that fell, but I'm not sure, it was hard to see. And a few girls had some tumbling issues. That's all I noticed, otherwise they looked great.
alright, thanks so much!

You guys are doing the math wrong. In the example of Brandon Steel, someone stated that their raw score would be 125.4 (day one score) plus their deductions of 35 points for a total 160.4. That isn't right because you add the three judges scores, then subtract the deductions, then divide by three. So in the case of Steel their raw score would have been around 137.06....
137.06 x 3=411.18
411.18 -35=376.18
376.18/3=125.4
and easier way to find someones raw score for day one is to divide the deductions by 3 and then add that to their day one score
I get it!!! Thank you! I was seeing some of these scores and thinking "Really? Without deductions, so many teams have close to perfect scores"! Which was driving me crazy!

Also a girl on Rays Scarlett(Jr3) dislocated her knee in the Rays room doing a walkover, just a freak accident. Pray for her as well.

Back