All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ICE Inspire: 3 tumbing busts, 3 hands down, stunt fall, several bobbles (the numbers for tumbling stuff may be slightly off because I couldn't see everyone)

For who will win Semi, I haven't watched CEA's yet, but I think it will be between Gym Tyme and possibly CEA. GA had several mistakes and Warriors had a stunt fall.

coed elite will pry get a ded on that ending part of the pyramid, she never connected for her back tuck

ICE Inspire: 3 tumbing busts, 3 hands down, stunt fall, several bobbles (the numbers for tumbling stuff may be slightly off because I couldn't see everyone)

For who will win Semi, I haven't watched CEA's yet, but I think it will be between Gym Tyme and possibly CEA. GA had several mistakes and Warriors had a stunt fall.

is their a video that you can send to me or put it on here ?

how could that make your day? they will get deducted for that? and its not that hard of a thing to do, if you liked how they did it.

i dont love the deduction but most flyers would have freaked out in the middle and not been able to finish, granted yes they will get a huge deduction i just like the fact she did what she was supposed to do regardless of the deduction. does that answer your question as to why it makes my dayt? :]

i love how on coed elite the girl didnt connect in the back tucks in the pyramid and legit did a back tuck basket!!!! JUST MADE MY DAY!!!

IM DYINGGGGGG, sooooo funny.... does she not know the judges WILL catch it, specially if they didnt during the initial performance... silly girl.... tucks are for level 6.

i dont love the deduction but most flyers would have freaked out in the middle and not been able to finish, granted yes they will get a huge deduction i just like the fact she did what she was supposed to do regardless of the deduction. does that answer your question as to why it makes my dayt? :]
idk, it would have been better to not do the backflip. she should have not gone back if she wasnt connected. im more disappointed in what happened than happy.

Back