All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the funniest part of the coed elite tuck toss is the crowd reaction...
not going to lie though, if I was her coach, I'd kill her for throwing that skill.

For unlimited I am going to go with Pro Cheer taking it. They had a small bobble and hands down but with CEA going to get that deduction and the mistakes that ICE had I see them taking it home.

finals of cheersport are such a laughing matter when you make a huge mistake.

you are taking my comment WAYYYYY to seriously, i LOVE Coed Elite some of my best friends were and are on the team so when im talkin to someone on coed right now on the phone and were joking about it im pretty sure its ok, and courtney is going to talk to the judges right now from what i was told, so legit got get somethin to drink and chill, i promise itll be ok :]

I think the funniest part of the coed elite tuck toss is the crowd reaction...
not going to lie though, if I was her coach, I'd kill her for throwing that skill.

You see the one guy just put his face in his hands like "ohhhhhh no." I feel bad for her because I am sure people will ask her a million times why she did it. She shouldn't have went for it though because she clearly knew she wasn't connected.

what are
You see the one guy just put his face in his hands like "ohhhhhh no." I feel bad for her because I am sure people will ask her a million times why she did it. She shouldn't have went for it though because she clearly knew she wasn't connected.

why she did it? what are you gonna do when you have a split second or 2 to judge what your next move will be and 2 or 3 guys are preparing to hurdle your rear 12 ft in the air.... it was a fabulous back tuck, IMO she did it with grace.. a simple mistake. thats all.

you are taking my comment WAYYYYY to seriously, i LOVE Coed Elite some of my best friends were and are on the team so when im talkin to someone on coed right now on the phone and were joking about it im pretty sure its ok, and courtney is going to talk to the judges right now from what i was told, so legit got get somethin to drink and chill, i promise itll be ok :]
okay as long as you say so <3

what are

why she did it? what are you gonna do when you have a split second or 2 to judge what your next move will be and 2 or 3 guys are preparing to hurdle your rear 12 ft in the air.... it was a fabulous back tuck, IMO she did it with grace.. a simple mistake. thats all.

Why she did it because she knew she wasn't connected. It was a great tuck, that is obvious, I just see people asking her that question. Not necessarily members of her team but other people.

couldn't agree more
smile.png
and to be honest if i was in her position i probably would have thrown the tuck too. she had a split second to decide what to do and when i compete i never really take into account if i'm doing something 'illegal', my number one goal when i compete is to go for everything i'm supposed to.

I find when it comes to 'lolsmileyface' or '0hs0electrik' or whatever her/his pseudonym of week is, the best please policy is to just ignore him/her. eliminates about 90% of the drama on these boards.

the thing is, she knew she wasn't connected. One of the first things taught when doing something like that is not to go if you're not connected. Was it a beautiful tuck toss, yes. Doesn't matter though...she knew better. Simple mistake. I feel bad for her though. I'm sure she isn't too happy with herself.

Back