All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lhk8aaxX4g1qdlkgg.gif

.. just sayin
^ this <3

I wish cheersport was keeping the day 1 scores and adding day 2 deductions on their website. Didn't they do that last year?

Ps I'm thinking it is about time for some routine breakdowns since we have the good dart fish vids!

At this point people are just getting to be to rude about who should and should not have won and this thread needs to be closed. If you have a problem with who or why someone won maybe your coach or gym owner should go to cheer sport and bring it up with them. Posting your hate about one team winning does not show very good SPORTSMANSHIP.

The people who are hating in here, are only hating on that one specific team. So they may have had a rough weekend, but from what I heard, they didn't look like a "hot mess" as someone else said. You more than likely wouldn't be perfect with a last minute replacement (did they have a replacement today? I'm guessing so cause an ACL tear is pretty serious) if your teammate tore their ACL either. I personally think they are a very talented (and seem very nice) group of girls who can outscore most other teams.
hatergif.gif

Large J5
1 The Stingray Allstars 10 0 147.1666667
2 Cheer Extreme 8 0 143.7166667
3 Pacific Coast Magic Dream 22 0 128.1

Back