All-Star Cheersport Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yesterday's performance still counts. They had 1 tb yesterday. Cheer command had deductions too. Orange did drop 2 stunts. They brought 1 down, the other fell.
Cheer command had zero deductions yesterday and only three today. Stingrays had a total of 12 points in deductions.

I know its over and done with but the splitting of small sr wasnt necessary the div wasnt that big. I still get annoyed that the 6th or 7th place I dont remember gets an at large.

Maybe instead of having all at large recipients perform on Fri, they should make teams who didn't place 1st, 2nd or 3rd at their bid winning event perform on Friday.....because there is a huge difference between the top and the bottom. Placements should mean something. Then company's can give out as many as they want, they can start on Thurs if they want haha! Like the Emmys and Oscars.

I know its over and done with but the splitting of small sr wasnt necessary the div wasnt that big. I still get annoyed that the 6th or 7th place I dont remember gets an at large.

Maybe instead of having all at large recipients perform on Fri, they should make teams who didn't place 1st, 2nd or 3rd at their bid winning event perform on Friday.....because there is a huge difference between the top and the bottom. Placements should mean something. Then company's can give out as many as they want, they can start on Thurs if they want haha! Like the Emmys and Oscars.
I agree with you on that part. I feel like there is no true national champion when the divisions are split

On the onset of Cheersport, many asked, "what wins Cheersport"...the answer ultimately was CLEAN wins Cheersport...now, after Orange has won Cheersport without a clean routine, the answers is "Cheersport chooses who will best represent them"...So, the big question is....which is correct, I really have no opinion either way, of course I love the skills Orange has but I'm a big proponent for clean...anyone care to elaborate further?????

Cheersport had nothing to gain by over-scoring Orange. Orange received a paid bid earlier in the season so they'd have been taken out of the mix entirely. Orange has had trouble winning Cheerport in past years and I believe that the coaches must have really designed the routine to be successful with Cheerport scoring system.

Cheersport had nothing to gain by over-scoring Orange. Orange received a paid bid earlier in the season so they'd have been taken out of the mix entirely. Orange has had trouble winning Cheerport in past years and I believe that the coaches must have really designed the routine to be successful with Cheerport scoring system.

Ask cheersport what orange score was 142 or if they added wrong and game them 145. Let's see if they tell truth.

Ask cheersport what orange score was 142 or if they added wrong and game them 145. Let's see if they tell truth.
They aren't going to show you the scoresheet because you have some conspiracy theory as to why they won. If they show one scoresheet they will have to show them all.
Have to studied the cheersport scoresheet? If so please point out where they didn't hit it enough to score what they did.

While I think this is a pointless argument the Judges DO make mistakes. Things happen and it's just the way it is sometimes. While it may not always seem fair you can't truly be upset if you didn't hit a PERFECT routine to help ensure you left your mark. I hate that human error occurs but it does. Can't change things so just move forward and LET IT GO!

Back